💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#NationalOneHitWonderDay

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

I don’t know if Eurovision winners count as onehit wonders but if it’s thecase,I add Loreen with her amazing song Euphoria.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht
7 hours ago, grenziel said:

The Cranberries is far to be one hit wonder. They had Linger which was considered a teen anthem way back their times. It also has been featured as a soundtrack to a lot of movies.

Dreams, Ode to the Family and Just My Imagination are all hits as well. 

6 hours ago, Karl said:

OASIS A ONE HIT WONDER??! Clearly American 😂  

“Oasis have had eight UK number-one singles and eight UK number-one albums. They have won seventeen NME Awards, nine Q Awards, four MTV Europe Music Awards and six Brit Awards, including one in 2007 for Outstanding Contribution to Music and one for the Best Album of the Last 30 Years–for (What's the Story) Morning Glory?–as voted by BBC Radio 2 listeners; (What's the Story) Morning Glory? is also the fifth best-selling album in UK chart history, and was the UK's biggest-selling album of the 1990s. They have been nominated for three Grammy Awards. As of 2009, Oasis have sold over 75 million records worldwide.[6] The band were listed in the Guinness World Recordsbook in 2010 for "Longest Top 10 UK Chart Run by a Group" after an unprecedented run of 22 top 10 hits in the UK. The band also holds the Guinness World Record for the most successful act in the UK between the years 1995 and 2005, spending 765 weeks in the top 75 singles and albums charts.”

latest?cb=20160112205534

I didn't see y'all quote Owl City, Bastille, Walk The Moon, or Dido with that much passion :poot: 
if I asked people around me to name songs by Oasis or the Cranberries, these are the ones they'd name, unless they really knew the bands and their albums. The only songs that play from those artists on the radio here in Canada are those.

Edit: I do know a few songs by Oasis but Wonderwall is the only one widely remembered here. 

ZephyrInTheSky

Does anyone remember this girl

:triggered: I guess shes kinda a 1 hit wonder, this used to be played on MTV.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

TheAlpha
38 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Is that Lina Morgana?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

AlejandroooO
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Didnt know that :excuseu: 

Listen to her music she's amazing. 

Arms and Sad Song are Million Reasons sad and incredible

This was a jam. I feel like the early to mid 00s had lots of vaguely emo-ish teen one hit wonders like Fefe, Vanessa Carlton, Skye Sweetnam etc. 

A Hybrid

This thread’s also very meaningful now because Bradley Cooper’s about to be a one hit wonder

No family’s safe when I sashay

5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

latest?cb=20160112205534

I didn't see y'all quote Owl City, Bastille, Walk The Moon, or Dido with that much passion :poot: 
if I asked people around me to name songs by Oasis or the Cranberries, these are the ones they'd name, unless they really knew the bands and their albums. The only songs that play from those artists on the radio here in Canada are those.

Edit: I do know a few songs by Oasis but Wonderwall is the only one widely remembered here. 

Simply because the topic applies to Owl City, Bastille, Walk The Moon and Dido. :neyde:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

4 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Rude I AP this. Jk but Stuck deserved better in the US. More To Life became her only hit but it's just sad when you have Stuck as well

22 hours ago, raragaga said:

YASSSSSSSSSS One of my favorite songs when I was younger :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Archived