💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
27 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

tbh, she already has the record. Starships is 90% a pop song, while Bodak Yellow is definitely rap

can't argue with ya on that one

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
33 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

tbh, she already has the record. Starships is 90% a pop song, while Bodak Yellow is definitely rap

10 minutes ago, Fish said:

starships is pop though, its not rap at all

I wanted to research this some more and found this article on it from 2012. It really is an interesting piece that I feel gets left out of Nicki's "rap dominance". And by that I mean the fact that her biggest hits, skew way more pop. So is that rap dominance? Can her rap career be compared fairly to that of Lil Kim and Cardi B? idk.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1686671/nicki-minaj-hot-97-feud/

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

@DiscoHeaven23 do you know how streaming works with Spotify on PC? I’m trying to understand something.

lol, wish i could help but i don't have a clue :noparty:

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I wanted to research this some more and found this article on it from 2012. It really is an interesting piece that I feel gets left out of Nicki's "rap dominance". And by that I mean the fact that her biggest hits, skew way more pop. So is that rap dominance? Can her rap career be compared fairly to that of Lil Kim and Cardi B? idk.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1686671/nicki-minaj-hot-97-feud/

nicki has talent and i like her but she is not the queen of anything, especially not rap lol

Arizona Sky

I know I’ve said it a million times but Spotify needs to only have the 19 real tracks. No one is gonna give a **** about the dialogue.

TheAlpha
48 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

lol, wish i could help but i don't have a clue :noparty:

Spotify replied to me

“Hey there! We'd suggest supporting your favorite artists by listening to their tunes in full. That data can be used to improve the recommendations of everyone as well. Hope this helps /AY.”

So yes, I was wondering if they count songs as one stream when you play them on PC.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Mister Gaga
33 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

The widescreen version of ‘is that alright?’ spot

the hype i've been feeling this days for ASIB is reaching unprecedented levels :giveup: and i have to wait til Oct 11 :giveup: 

I got tickets to see it at 7pm on the 4th :giveup: I'm so excited omg... I bet the theater will be full of gays lmao a safe space :diane:

Vitleysingur

inb4 the movie is blessed with John Travolta and the soundtrack becomes a WORLDWIDE SMASH like Saturday Night Fever and Grease:diane: 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Andrea B

Is that alright? haven't even been released and I can already know that she'll be underrated by the GP. The shallow and I'll never love again already out-performed her :giveup: yall better stream and buy, she'll be our new Joanne(song) 

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

inb4 the movie is blessed with John Travolta and the soundtrack becomes a WORLDWIDE SMASH like Saturday Night Fever and Grease:diane: 

imagine if the shallow or I'll never love again becomes a classic like summer nights or you're the one that i want

or even better, a classic like I will always love you:nooo:

Andrea B

:nooo: omg I didn't know stayin' alive was from a soundtrack  

EDIT: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE IS FROM A SOUNDTRACK TOO :nooo:

I'm not from the US and I'm 23 so I guess that's why I haven't watched Saturday night fever, I only know the hits 

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now
  • Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived