Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Shallow' drops this week

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, ErickSlayyy said:

LETS MAKE IT #1 CHICAS AND I WANT YOUR LOVE AT #2!!!!!!:giveup::lolly:

and also bring Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)[Piano Version] to #3 :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 hour ago, MEM said:

I don't know how I'm going to avoid the soundtrack for 14 days HELP ME 

You may not avoid it, because you have to buy it and then stream it 24/7 on spotify and Apple music and every other platform. You can perhaps mute your pc sound, but the music needs to keep streamed :firega: (dont forget, first you buy, then you are not going to listen to that, but you’ll stream it)

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Just now, PopThatArt said:

I don't call this actual confirmation. 

CoochieCoochieCoochie

:reductive:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Princess Stache
2 hours ago, ARealWildMan said:

:saladga: It better or I will actually throw the journalist in the deep end 

It wouldn't make a difference, they'd never meet the ground.

10 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

You may not avoid it, because you have to buy it and then stream it 24/7 on spotify and Apple music and every other platform. You can perhaps mute your pc sound, but the music needs to keep streamed :firega: (dont forget, first you buy, then you are not going to listen to that, but you’ll stream it)

Oh don't worry I have certainly pre-ordered it in all formats and I will stream it in mute, I am not a flop fan k  :vegas:

SwissMonster

If I play it on Apple Music all night does that count in the streaming total?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Can’t  wait to finally play the song in full. I’ve watched that trailer too many times for that 30 second clip. 

battle for your life.

Schizophonic

i preordered on itunes, if i already have it downloaded then, can i still stream it on applemusic?

if not, can i cancel my preorder? (order again when album is out)

Infinity Wave
47 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

STREAMING DOESN'T COUNT IF YOUR DEVICE IS ON MUTE! 

29 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

If I play it on Apple Music all night does that count in the streaming total?

No, there is a limited amount of times you cam stream the song per day, which make up the final count for the charts. If you stream it all night you'll just end up sucking your battery because after a certain amount of replays it doesn't count anymore.

Credit to @Enzo and his EYE OPENING thread on Streaming rules :heart:

Colourful

Archived