Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have a feeling that...

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

If ASIB soundtrack becomes success, she will scrap the current LG6 in order to make an ASIB-ish album :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland

Don't get me wrong tho :cryga: The ASIB songs are turning out to be her most beautiful songs ever, but after a jazz era, an Americana era and a country-rock album, I think we would all want a return to electro music :huntyga:

derpmonster

Nah, I don't think so. She's never really willingly recreated her past successful works. She always does something new. You could say that maybe with ARTPOP, she was recreating The Fame but they're still very different sounds.

We already got a (sort of) ASIBish album - Joanne. I think she's been missing her blonde wig and her costumes too much to make another album cycle like this. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

migamiga

i was expecting lg5/joanne to sound like what the asib soundtrack is. it's just absolutely beautiful yet simple. i don't think gaga will scrap what she has to now to do the same thing twice. she usually runs from repeating herself.

doppelganger

I think/hope LG6 will have more of a 90s pop rock vibe. Doubt she will ever return to electro-pop anytime soon. Remember when she enlisted Mark and we all thought LG5 was going to be disco :trollga:

Schizophonic
39 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Nah, I don't think so. She's never really willingly recreated her past successful works. She always does something new. You could say that maybe with ARTPOP, she was recreating The Fame but they're still very different sounds.

We already got a (sort of) ASIBish album - Joanne. I think she's been missing her blonde wig and her costumes too much to make another album cycle like this. :)

I think and hope the same, the enigma announcement and the pics with eli show us clearly that there is still a lot of gaga in that lady. even tho her recent statements sound more like she wants to do opera and very posh lady next.

FfFfFfFF

She explored a new range of sounds and influences with every album. Was TFM ever claimed to be a TF remake? Or ARTPOP a BTW remake as an attempt to recreate its success? I don't recall.

+ ASIB includes both mainstream/ modern pop, and jazz, acoustic, folksy stuff. She can go either route.

I couldn't see that because she wrote these songs and has been working on them for over a year now. I think she's past it creatively. She's got ideas, but I don't think they're in the vein of making more of this sound. I am curious to see how this experience songwriting changes her approach going forward, though. It feels like a real maturity of sound and lyricism even from Joanne.

derpmonster
10 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I think and hope the same, the enigma announcement and the pics with eli show us clearly that there is still a lot of gaga in that lady. even tho her recent statements sound more like she wants to do opera and very posh lady next.

I think she just suggests she might do that at some point. She's never made commitments to do only one particular thing and often cancels stuff in favor of other stuff. C2C was massively delayed and was probably supposed to happen before ARTPOP (not sure), "dark" LG5 was replaced with Joanne.

She's said throughout her career that she can and will do many things and can't be constrained to boxes.

I remember when someone asked her at the beginning of the Joanne cycle, "I feel like you've shown us Gaga to this point and we're seeing more Lady now." She said, "really? That's today. You don't know what I'll do tomorrow."

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Wouldn't be new to me :poot:

35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, 'cause Gaga is definitely known for repeating herself :ladyhaha:

Uhhh, she have been constant letting people aware that she is Italian :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived