💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What MBTI personality type is Gaga?

Super

Featured Posts

I remember that someone created this thread 2 years ago and it wasn't really conclusive so I'm redoing it because I'm REALLY struggling to idenfify Gaga's type. On interviews she seems like an ISFP, but Five Foot Two really confused me because she behaves like an INFJ. :giveup: She's probably somewhere between ISFP and INFJ. But she can only be one.

For those who don't know, MBTI is a big scientific personality test. It is often used by psychologists, psychiatrists, employeds (even my dad had to make the test to enter his job), etc. There are 4 "functions" to each type, which is basically personality traits. Here's a better explanation (all the credits for the text below goes to @Buddy)

Option 1: Introversion or Extroversion (I or E)

Does Gaga prefer to spend her energy in her inner mind (introversion) or the outside world (extroversion)? Does she prefer doing things alone or with many people? Does she prefer to reflect internally or discuss externally?

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/extraversion-or-introversion.htm

Option 2: Sensing or Intuition (S or N)

This is the hardest one. Does Gaga process her thoughts by being in the present, examine real tangible evidence in the present and the past, remembering things vividly for what they were? Or does she think off of intuition, thinking more of the possibilities of what could be. Thinking more into the future than the present and the past to form thoughts? 

Read here for the differences: https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/sensing-or-intuition.htm?bhcp=1

Option 3: Thinking or Feeling (T or F)

Does Gaga generally lead with thinking or does she lead with feeling?

Read here http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm

Option 4: Judging or Percieving (J or P)

Does Gaga appear to the outside world to be very ordered, organized, and on task? Or does she seem disorganized, open to new ideas (sometimes to a fault), sometimes waiting until the last minute, and starting new ideas before finishing them? 

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm

After you've concluded yours, visit the page for the 4 letter personality on on the MTBI website. Here, it will give you a huge description on what that personality is like. See if it matches Gaga. https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana del Rey is also a mystery. Some sites says she's an INFP (I'm an INFP and I don't really think she's one) and others ISFP.

SMILE2NE1

INFJ

She makes allusions to seemingly unrelated things. This is N, and I wasn't sure if it's Ne or Ni. She struck me as INFP or INFJ at this point. (I used to think songs like Born This Way is Fi's value feast, but now I think it could have been Ni's vision of the ideal world.)

She cares about people's emotions a lot. She is in intense pain because of fibromyalgia, getting massages. She metaphorizes the pain as someone pulling a string in her toe and it's hurting her entire right side from toe to head. This struck me as N. Then she goes on about how some people who don't have the economic means she has would deal with this condition. ("They might not even get diagnosed. They might not be able to afford massages.") Now, I know what empathy is like. I'm an INFP. But when I'm in intense pain, at the very moment, all my focus would be on me. Fibromyalgia is more painful than childbirth. And she was caring for other people who have the same condition. This made me think maybe she's a Fe user. (She wasn't acting. I know when something is fake. She wasn't.)

She's at her grandmother's apartment. She asks if she can have a peach. My selfish Fi wouldn't ask such a question. She's my grandma. Of course she doesn't mind. bites

This might offend some of you, but I'm just being honest. I don't sense a strong sense of identity in her. She has a vision, but no sense of self. If I were to metaphorize, she's a river. She knows where she's heading, but she's rootless. She's influenced by everything and everyone she encounters, just like a river is influenced by animals, plants, rain, the sun, wind, etc.

I often metaphorize Fi-doms as trees. e.g. Lana Del Rey is a shrub that trims itself. Bjork is an evergreen with a peculiar scent. Gaga didn't strike me as a "tree".

10 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

INFJ

She makes allusions to seemingly unrelated things. This is N, and I wasn't sure if it's Ne or Ni. She struck me as INFP or INFJ at this point. (I used to think songs like Born This Way is Fi's value feast, but now I think it could have been Ni's vision of the ideal world.)

She cares about people's emotions a lot. She is in intense pain because of fibromyalgia, getting massages. She metaphorizes the pain as someone pulling a string in her toe and it's hurting her entire right side from toe to head. This struck me as N. Then she goes on about how some people who don't have the economic means she has would deal with this condition. ("They might not even get diagnosed. They might not be able to afford massages.") Now, I know what empathy is like. I'm an INFP. But when I'm in intense pain, at the very moment, all my focus would be on me. Fibromyalgia is more painful than childbirth. And she was caring for other people who have the same condition. This made me think maybe she's a Fe user. (She wasn't acting. I know when something is fake. She wasn't.)

She's at her grandmother's apartment. She asks if she can have a peach. My selfish Fi wouldn't ask such a question. She's my grandma. Of course she doesn't mind. bites

This might offend some of you, but I'm just being honest. I don't sense a strong sense of identity in her. She has a vision, but no sense of self. If I were to metaphorize, she's a river. She knows where she's heading, but she's rootless. She's influenced by everything and everyone she encounters, just like a river is influenced by animals, plants, rain, the sun, wind, etc.

I often metaphorize Fi-doms as trees. e.g. Lana Del Rey is a shrub that trims itself. Bjork is an evergreen with a peculiar scent. Gaga didn't strike me as a "tree".

I read that on Reddit :giveup:

raragaga
17 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I'm an INFJ and I'm just hoping she's one :)

lmao saame

xoxo

derpmonster

None because Gaga is real and not categorizable by a fake pseudoscientific personality test. :bye:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

AMENiCURE

I know a person with INFJ personality type and lord... they're the hardest people to get along with. Their emotions are quite complicated and they might distance you at random times for like literally some minor reason you can never figure out:vegas: but they're the most fun people to be with.

Thomas P

I always thought ENFP. 

Shes only one off from me (ENTP)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived