💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone here watch telenovelas? If so recommendations?

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

La Mujer en el espejo

The only telenovela I've ever managed to watch. No regrets whatsoever. Paola Ray is an angel :flutter:

Lady Adga

Teresa (Televisa, 2010)

giphy.gif

La Mujer en el Espejo (Telemundo, 2004)

Aventuras en el Tiempo (Televisa, 2001)

VillainTina

omg thiss threaddd sissss 

i was thinking about this the other day like ive never sat down and watched a whole serier of a novela and was wondering if any of you know of ones that have a gay side story aswell ? ive wached novelas before but its always one or 2 episodes as a youngin 

i wanna watch one thats based in that country lifestyle, maybe in a school or work place, maybe some drugs nd threats, with definately a gay side story

any suggestions ? im on the last season of wentworth available and i wanna get into a spanish series for once 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

Bloodyjack
21 hours ago, Super said:

La Usurpadora > all the rest :vegas:

does non spanish telenovelas count? Avenida Brasil is ICONIC. It literally stopped my country.

As I said I'm desperate to watch la usurpadora. If anyone has an English subtitle link hit me up and yaaas Avenida Brasil looks epic

Bloodyjack
5 hours ago, VillainTina said:

omg thiss threaddd sissss 

i was thinking about this the other day like ive never sat down and watched a whole serier of a novela and was wondering if any of you know of ones that have a gay side story aswell ? ive wached novelas before but its always one or 2 episodes as a youngin 

i wanna watch one thats based in that country lifestyle, maybe in a school or work place, maybe some drugs nd threats, with definately a gay side story

any suggestions ? im on the last season of wentworth available and i wanna get into a spanish series for once 

I don't think I've ever heard of a telenovela that really feature gay people because the whole point of most of them is hetrosexual romance

“Amor à Vida” , “O Clone” and “Avenida Brasil”, just some of the greatest ones from Brazil :vegas:

Edit: There’s one gay character in Amor Ă  Vida called “FĂ©lix”, one of the leads on it and it’s is just AMAZING, a big turn on the drama, a worthy watch if u find with subtitles.

Jane the Virgin is a must-see. It's a parody of a telenovela, using all the clichés in telenovelas, and it does it really well. It will make you laugh and cry, and will bring you the same amount of twists and shocking revelations, but always being funny about it.

I also watched Gran Hotel, it's kind of like Downton Abbey, but in a hotel setting and more telenovela-like.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived