Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

“You BETTER get that Oscar b*tch”

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

A monster yelled to Gaga “You better get that Oscar B*tch” at the premiere today:ladyhaha:

I still can’t get over this like why y’all gotta be so extra:ladyhaha:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Y'all are hyping Gaga so much that she's gonna get really disappointed if it doesn't happen. It's gonna be Grammys 2012 all over again.

36 minutes ago, Bio said:

Y'all are hyping Gaga so much that she's gonna get really disappointed if it doesn't happen. It's gonna be Grammys 2012 all over again.

I feel like it'd be worse this time around. 

TheAlpha
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Aren’t we all aware that the odds of her winning are very slim specially with Glenn Close in the race? She can’t get disappointed. It’s her first film as a lead and a nomination is more than enough. And as for the fans hyping Gaga? Fans can be messy.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Mirages
37 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Aren’t we all aware that the odds of her winning are very slim specially with Glenn Close in the race? She can’t get disappointed. It’s her first film as a lead and a nomination is more than enough. And as for the fans hyping Gaga? Fans can be messy.

The sane monsters are aware, let's just put it that way :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Der Meister
43 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Glenn Close already lost 7 other times, she knows she can lose another one. :vegas:

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, Bio said:

I’m hopeful that she’s taking this all in stride, but really, let’s see the movie first before we begin clamoring for her to win. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Glenn Close already lost 7 other times, she knows she can lose another one. :vegas:

But Glenn Close is kinda old and God knows for how long she’ll make movies.. Also she is more than iconic.. This is kinda like DiCaprio situation where you have amazing actor/actress that have long career and there just comes time when they give it to them..

Archived