Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Most Female #1s This Decade

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, River said:

tbh I don't think features should count, especially of rap verses, it's not even 10% of the song.. idk..

Like if you listen to the stem of Beyonce in Telephone for example, her part is so minimal, she's not even in the chorus, the stem is just silent until the minute of her verse and then silent again.. so idk, I don't think it should count as one of her Top 10 or whatever.. *Hive, it's just an example, calm down*

She actually is in the last chorus, listen to the stem again and open up your ears :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, DCgaga said:

She actually is in the last chorus, listen to the stem again and open up your ears :ladyhaha:

She's not singing the last chorus she's just saying "stop telephoning me":awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, Mulholland said:

I definitely don't think they're hits without her. She makes those songs. Most know the chorus to Love the Way You Lie, but who remembers any of Em's bars?

But, on the other hand, it is a little weird that she's getting a No. 1 just for singing a hook? And that so many of her No. 1s either have a feature or are her as a feature? But that is just the way things are. 

Yeah this is exactly my thought.. like for me it's more a Rihanna song than Em song lol but she's not singing enough.. it's weird..

6 minutes ago, River said:

She's not singing the last chorus she's just saying "stop telephoning me":awkney:

She's singing with Gaga for the last chorus, listen to this at 5:32 :ohwell:

raragaga

katy looks extraordinary in that photo

xoxo

1 hour ago, DCgaga said:

She's singing with Gaga for the last chorus, listen to this at 5:32 :ohwell:

I have the real steam with only Beyonce, the part that you are referring it was I meant and in what I have it's more silent, she's not singing the full chorus with Gaga but parts of it and more like backup vocals and not main vocals.. in the video it's mixed with Gaga because they filtered it so you hear both voices..

7 hours ago, River said:

I have the real steam with only Beyonce, the part that you are referring it was I meant and in what I have it's more silent, she's not singing the full chorus with Gaga but parts of it and more like backup vocals and not main vocals.. in the video it's mixed with Gaga because they filtered it so you hear both voices..

Omg just say she sang it with Gaga already, backing vocals or not, she’s on there! :lmao:

DiscoHeaven23
11 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Can you do this with albums? I wanna see Gaga's name somewhere :selena:

hahahah okay

Archived