💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cheryl Cole - Love Made Me Do It

Stef

Featured Posts

Cheryl’s new song lyrics seem to be about the breakup from her son, Bear’s father, Liam Payne. 

Cheryl’s not holding back with her new music… her fiery new lyrics from her comeback track, ‘Love Made Me Do It’ seem to be aimed at Liam Payne! She sings about being a “sucker” who “falls in love’ with “every f**ker”.

“It is a very edgy pop-dance track and not a typical song which you would expect from Cheryl.”

The single is widely believed to drop in the next three weeks: 

Source: https://amp.capitalfm.com/artists/cheryl-cole/love-made-me-do-it-lyrics-liam-payne/?__twitter_impression=true

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mirrion Rizzons

I mean... I bopped hard to fight for this love, parachute and promise this when I was 8, I'll give the sis a chance and listen when it's out

Yeah this is what every girl says in court :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BornSimon
30 minutes ago, Stef said:

Cheryl’s new song lyrics seem to be about the breakup from her son, Bear’s father, Liam Payne. 

Cheryl’s not holding back with her new music… her fiery new lyrics from her comeback track, ‘Love Made Me Do It’ seem to be aimed at Liam Payne! She sings about being a “sucker” who “falls in love’ with “every f**ker”.

“It is a very edgy pop-dance track and not a typical song which you would expect from Cheryl.

But... pop-dance is all Cheryl has ever done :oprah:

10 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

But... pop-dance is all Cheryl has ever done :oprah:

They probably mean in terms of explicitness and/or structure lol

Signature loading… 👹🖤

46 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I mean... I bopped hard to fight for this love, parachute and promise this when I was 8, I'll give the sis a chance and listen when it's out

I’ll always consider the Call My Name era her peak. What a song omg 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I feel like with her first album and even Call My Name, she really had potential to be an interesting pop artist. 

Then I think she got a bit lost and made fairly safe pop songs and just became a little bit boring which is a shame 

Mirrion Rizzons
15 hours ago, Stef said:

I’ll always consider the Call My Name era her peak. What a song omg 

Oh yeah that was also a bop, I didn’t like anything else after that 

ZiggyZiggs

she's one of the worst artists to ever exist imo sorry, no talent whatsoever, she's got some f the most horrendous songs i've ever heard and she cannot sing her way out of a bear brawl :saladga: 

StrawberryBlond
On 9/24/2018 at 11:27 PM, Stef said:

They probably mean in terms of explicitness and/or structure lol

Cheryl started releasing songs with (censored) swear words with her third album. And on her last album, she famously sang "I don't care and it feels so f**king good to say I swear." There was even a clean version made to accomodate this explicit direction (which was totally the reason she ended up getting that #1 as both versions counted as one and fans downloaded both). So, the swearing should come as no surprise. And as for structure, when has Cheryl ever truly experimented with music in her solo career? This is pure hyperbole dreamed up by her label to make it sound like she's making something totally out the ordinary.

Archived