Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joaquin Phoenix seen filming Joker in full makeup

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess they are really bringing the "3 Jokers" thing to the DCEU, interesting, but hope they will do it right this time.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bradley
4 minutes ago, River said:

So I guess they are really bringing the "3 Jokers" thing to the DCEU, interesting, but hope they will do it right this time.

This is not part of the DCEU. Anyway who's the third Joker? It's only Joaquin and Jared in recent times.

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This is not part of the DCEU. Anyway who's the third Joker? It's only Joaquin and Jared in recent times.

It was revealed last year or a year before in the comics that there are 3 Jokers.. so I thought they are going with this path..

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/07/21/who-are-the-three-jokers-/

*It's full of spoilers*

But if it's not DCEU so I guess I'm wrong..

idk what they are doing anymore.. at this moment there are: CW universe, Joker movie universe, Titans+ Doom Patrol universe and DCEU..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

A lot of people don't like the makeup, but I actually love it a lot. This is all very reminiscent of Ledger's Joker which is great cause his Joker was amazing. 

🃏🖤👹

AddMeOnMYSPACE

ugh another joker movie, I'm so tired of the batman franchise as being "Dark and serious". I bet the DCEU only knows certain batman comic books like "The long Halloween, the killing joke, or the dark knight returns".those comic books are good but they don't really show who batman really is. I wanna see batman face another villain, like queen scarecrow or Poison ivy.

So far the only good batman movie is "The Mask of phantasm" :saladga:

Reality
7 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

ugh another joker movie, I'm so tired of the batman franchise as being "Dark and serious". I bet the DCEU only knows certain batman comic books like "The long Halloween, the killing joke, or the dark knight returns".those comic books are good but they don't really show who batman really is. I wanna see batman face another villain, like queen scarecrow or Poison ivy.

I mean, Batman is supposed to be dark and serious, though. Also, to my knowledge is this the first live action Joker standalone movie. Batman's not going to be in this one and it's all separated from the DCEU. 

I agree with the other villains part though. Seeing a Poison Ivy done right, or Scarecrow, or Mr. Freeze, hell Man Bat would be pretty cool. However, Joker's a really interesting and awesome villain, so I'm not too mad about having another Joker. 

🃏🖤👹

48 minutes ago, River said:

It was revealed last year or a year before in the comics that there are 3 Jokers.. so I thought they are going with this path..

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/07/21/who-are-the-three-jokers-/

*It's full of spoilers*

But if it's not DCEU so I guess I'm wrong..

idk what they are doing anymore.. at this moment there are: CW universe, Joker movie universe, Titans+ Doom Patrol universe and DCEU..

This movie is part of a new DC Black label that will produce standalone movies ☺️

Monster7
6 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

This movie is part of a new DC Black label that will produce standalone movies ☺️

I miss the times when superhero movies were not part of a bigger universe, giving more freedom to directors and writers, and time for them to make a better movie. I wish this Joker film ends up being just a Joker standalone, period.

Panchecco

I loved Jared's version because it was very modern and fresh (and I would love to see him again - I still believe they should have made a Harley X Joker movie before making Suicide Squad tbh) but I am excited about this new version!

From what we've seen so far he seems a sort of Joker hybrid that borrows from most of the previous incarnations... I'll be curious to see if he will be able to not rely as much on that and deliver a fresh performance

Shipper
48 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

This reminds me of deadpool saying that dark and serious characters belong in the DC universe.  Lol!  😂

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived