💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Aja - Bitch I'm Kawaii / Ayo Sis

Noah

Featured Posts

Regina George

:awkney: in 2010 this would be considered bad music (as it should IMO) because it’s literally on the same level as “Friday”. And I don’t understand the need to sing when there is no talent for it - clearly -. 

LordEnigma
21 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:awkney: in 2010 this would be considered bad music (as it should IMO) because it’s literally on the same level as “Friday”. And I don’t understand the need to sing when there is no talent for it - clearly -. 

It’s drag music - it’s not supposed to be amazing and Grammy worthy. I.E. rupauls discography.

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s drag music - it’s not supposed to be amazing and Grammy worthy. I.E. rupauls discography.

But Ru can sing, Adore can sing, Courtney can sing... There is a lot of talented drag queens who deserve to sing real music and not be categorized in that “drag music” category. Also those queens don’t have to be put in the same category as someone who releases album named “Ana1”... 

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But Ru can sing, Adore can sing, Courtney can sing... There is a lot of talented drag queens who deserve to sing real music and not be categorized in that “drag music” category. Also those queens don’t have to be put in the same category as someone who releases album named “Ana1”... 

It’s just a culture thing. It’s supposed to be full of catch phrases and more about the lyrics being funny or catchy than “talent -driven.” I mean, Aja is just doing her thing and enjoying her life, you don’t have to listen and can go listen to music that’s more about vocals and deeper meaning if you prefer.

Its not like Aja is rising up the charts or is more successful than “talented” drag queens.

beaublue
11 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Defending racism is so kawaii 

How did racism come up? Lol how did Jeffrey Star even come up like isn’t this a thread about AJA’s new music video?

beaublue
18 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Defending racism is so kawaii 

Also, I’m not defending Jeffrey Star but I’m also not going to hate on him for the rest of his life when he made a mistake & apologized for it & has proven that he’s changed. At what point do we let go of the hate & start to forgive. If we as the human race can’t forgive then we will never get better. Holding grudges because someone did or said something isn’t healthy. We shouldn’t hate the person, we should hate the action because bad actions are born out of abuse. When we are abused we learn to treat others that way & we need to do all we can to stop the cycle.

Archived