💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Remixed For Ü

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

So for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend (which I can’t tag here because he uses GagaDaily and I haven’t given this to him yet) I made this CD with Gaga remixes I have made myself. I also made the design and so! What do you guys think? 

69_E09282_881_D_498_D_877_C_1_A1_C0_E12_

30_D287_E4_2533_4_CE7_9_DF1_F1079776_D6_

2142255_F_5_C70_45_A1_AE67_61_B06_D78_C1

Sneaky Oliver

It looks AMAZING :excited: where can I hear it? and also 

16 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

which I can’t tag here because he uses GagaDaily and I haven’t given this to him yet

So he doesn't know this is your account? I mean he can log in and see this thread :huh:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

outtahere12428
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It looks AMAZING :excited: where can I hear it? and also 

So he doesn't know this is your account? I mean he can log in and see this thread :huh:

He could actually but he’s not using GagaDaily lately cuz of the ASIB spoilers. Also I hardly think he‘ll se the FanArt session lol. Lets hope:cryga:

+ Im uploading the songs into my drive <3

That's gorgeous! What a thoughtful and romantic gift :party: I hope he loves it! And I hope someone makes me a gift that thoughtful one day :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Flippy

That is beautiful! :cryga: I'm sure he'll love it

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

outtahere12428
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

That's gorgeous! What a thoughtful and romantic gift :party: I hope he loves it! And I hope someone makes me a gift that thoughtful one day :flutter:

You probably didn't have so much luck with Satan last time! Hope your next husband is more thoughtful lmao :derpga:

Archived