Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You dislike when people say Gaga copied who?

Kimmo

Gaga copies who?   

102 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the one

• Lina Morgana
    • Kylie Minogue
    • Orlan
    • MADONNA
    • Grace Jones
    • Christina Aguilera (beginning of Gaga’s fame)
    • wE aLl kNow she Copied Azealia Banks

Featured Posts

I know I’m missing some but I tried to put the most known ones. 

Some of us get really defensive when it comes to Gaga and others don’t really care, now which comparison makes you angry or really pushes your buttons? 

For me is the Lina Morgana one... like let it go already

Hottie Detector

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

It’s also hypocritical when we claim other people are ripping Gaga off. :ohwell:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I'm not losing sleep because of this topic you know, I have other problems to deal with in my life :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

6 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

It’s also hypocritical when we claim other people are ripping Gaga off. :ohwell:

Wel, Katy has stolen quite a few questionable looks. And obviously admires and wants to collaborate with Gaga soooo.

The Joanne Era was definitely a subtle trailblazer for the stripped down trend we saw last year 

Madonna because its hypocritical since she has a huge list of questionable music, pictures, etc that seem to "draw inspiration" from others. 

ARTPOPSTER
41 minutes ago, Scathach said:

How can someone say she copied XTina when Biopic is obviously a copy of Gaga

Feel This Moment is a carbon copy of Bad Romance. :excuseu:

21 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Madonna because its hypocritical since she has a huge list of questionable music, pictures, etc that seem to "draw inspiration" from others. 

This. I hate when they say this  :saladga::smh:

The only ones that actively irritate me are when some egomaniac artist grubs for publicity/money from Gagz when she clearly did not copy them or even hear of them. So like that Rebecca Frappuccino woman who tried to sue Gaga for ripping off her song Judah which does not sound like Judas. Or Orlan, who did not come up with facial prosthetics but is egotistical enough to think she was copied. Or the person who accused Gaga of copying the mermaid in a wheelchair. All of those ideas are kinda obvious, none of them are exactly revolutionary. It would be really easy for them to be thought of by different people at separate times. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I know I’m missing some but I tried to put the most known ones. 

Some of us get really defensive when it comes to Gaga and others don’t really care, now which comparison makes you angry or really pushes your buttons? 

For me is the Lina Morgana one... like let it go already

Is ‘Kerli’ the one you missed?

Smother Em Eh

As a Little Monster, nothing annoys me more then when people claim Gaga is a Madonna knock off/ rip off. Like ya she is inspired by her, but she still is her own Artist and person. She’s still quite original. I could name so many songs, videos and looks that Gaga has done that I have NEVER seen anyone else do. It’s just boring at this point to accuse Gaga of “Still” copying Madonna. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Dominic locked and unlocked this topic

Archived