💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga please someone needs your help.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Don't know if u guys already aware of the fact that gaga was inspired by Leila k in the beginning of her career even redone said that in an interview...  Leila k was the queen of 90's techno music she was so huge back then so i think she's a perfect fit to be a featured artist in lg6 .. Also leila is really passing through a hard time now.. She's living in the streets stealing her food..  A friend of mine talk to her he said to me that she's really want to make music again so please please gaga I knew u have a big heart please make a collab with her even if it's an act of kindness.. She's really talented and she still have so much to give for the music .. Guys please stream her music on spotify she really deserve that .

This is some of her best music

Oh no :(

you know what'd kill? Gaga x Leila K x Eliphant. Also Ca Plane Pour Moi reminds me of the John Wayne video. Wonder if that was part of the inspo.

1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

Oh no :(

you know what'd kill? Gaga x Leila K x Eliphant. Also Ca Plane Pour Moi reminds me of the John Wayne video. Wonder if that was part of the inspo.

Ifu really wants to see the influence of Leila on gaga watch "c'mon now" video clip and will notice something that gaga already done during the swine fest and the beginning of cheek to cheek era 

Luna Lovegood

Please tell me bout the stealing food thingy is fake 

luna’s advocate

3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

What happened to her? How did she end up living on the streets? 

After the death of her producer Denniz pop (the one who discovered her and Max Martin)  her manager and her team left her..  Leila become depressed and addicted and never realised new music since then..  But later this year she appeared during the swidsh 90's festival and she was in a better state 

8 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Please tell me bout the stealing food thingy is fake 

No it's not fake 

"Swedish media reported that Leila K was living on the streets, stealing for food"

Read this https://www.playgroundmusic.com/leila-k.html

15 minutes ago, WarholsMonster said:

Not sure if I could see Gaga collab w/ her, but I'm getting STRONG CharliXCX vibes???

She's better than Charlie tbh her talent is in the same level as gaga's talent 

30 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Ifu really wants to see the influence of Leila on gaga watch "c'mon now" video clip and will notice something that gaga already done during the swine fest and the beginning of cheek to cheek era 

What? I didn’t notice anything sis

Hottie Detector

Shipper

As much as I like this idea,  Gaga isn't here for probono collabs. 

I don't know how to say this in a more nicer way. We should not expect her to give a pity collab to save someones career although it would be nice if she did. 

I just think she collabs with who she believes is artistically in the same stage as she is or in the same direction as her musical vision.  

I get this feeling whenever something happens and we want Gaga to save the day or address the situation.

She isn't a saint,  she is a pop artist.  :shrug:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

What? I didn’t notice anything sis

Look at this 

It's actually the egg/vessel thing 

-Te_Ap.gif

giphy.gif

And this one clearly the same hair and outfit 

lc7eBy.gif

Z6RW.gif

What do u think? 

32 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

let's tweet to her

but let's create and tweet the same message so she will notice it

Do me a favor and try to tweet to her mabe she will notice u 

I tried so much but nothing really happened.. 

Thank u 

Archived