💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Diamond Heart as perfect first single

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Hey monsters :)

I just wanna tell you why i think that 'Diamond Heart' would have been the best choice as first single of Joanne.

It's a little bit country and would have therefore be a good representer of the album as a whole. But its not too much country for the GP. A good mix.

It's a BOP! In my opinion the best song of the album, just PI and MR are on the same level in my opinion.

Her vocals are the best on this song.

YOOOOOOUUUNG WILD AMERIIICAN!

What are your thoughts about that? 😊 

FfFfFfFF

I agree.. It's a more GP-friendly song and more representative - sonically - to the album. Also, a good blend between Gaga's typical dance sound and the rock direction of Joanne.

GhettoFabulous

Tea honestly the song rounded off the album as a whole perfectly  and would’ve given us better insight as to how the album would sound :diane:

IKR! And I can imagine a great music video. Perfect Illusion was possibly The worst decision. Even a-yo would have been a good 1st single. 

Space Cowboy

I still think it shouldve had a music video shot. Her signing the songs on tour plus whatever else she may have thought of for the video.

Space Cowboy
9 hours ago, Killa said:

John wayne

Diamond heart

Million Reasons

Perfect illusion/HEy Girl/come to mamma movie promo

Ayo single lol

We love a little manager :gaysia:

Der Meister

Diamond Heart was my favorite song from Joanne with Dancin' in Circles. PI was up there as well, the key change was epic.

The only songs that had a shot at commercial success were Million Reasons and Dancing In Circles. Diamond Heart would've crashed and burned. It sounds nothing like what was on the radio in 2016. :huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

The only songs that had a shot at commercial success were Million Reasons and Dancing In Circles. Diamond Heart would've crashed and burned. It sounds nothing like what was on the radio in 2016. :huntyga:

A-YO?

Also, DIC would've failed too, it was nothing like radio either. Also MR, but MR became a top 5 hit.....I has nothing to do with the sound tbh. DIC's chorus isn't that good, the verses are better than the chorus.

Archived