💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which sort of fillers (facial injections) is Gaga using?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Sculptra®, Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, Botox®? There are so many different types and brands with different effects and results. Or maybe a combination of everything? 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

Idk, u should take a sample out of her cheek:huntyga:

A reverse cheektocheekian experience :tony:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

It's really hard to tell which kind/s tbh. She's definitely using botox. I'd say her nurse uses a combination tbh. She gets it in areas that need to look soft and fatty, and also in areas that need to emulate harder tissue like bone.

I can tell you exactly where she gets it though. She gets filler in her cheekbone area, lips, chin, sometimes her jaw, sometimes in her nose, and maybe under her eyes. She gets botox in her cheekbones, forehead, and I'm certain she gets it above her upper lip to create a 'lip flip' and prevent a 'gummy smile'. 

Imo I think she would look amazing with just a little filler under her eyes, in her temples, where her cheeks meet her natural cheekbones, and just in the centre of her lips and her cupids bow. And also just a smattering of botox around her cheekbones and forehead. Maybe a little kybella in her double chin, but I've heard that hurts :ohno:

I do miss seeing her bunny teeth and her cute cheeks and little smile. But it is her face to modify into whatever vision she has for it!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's really hard to tell which kind/s tbh. She's definitely using botox. I'd say her nurse uses a combination tbh. She gets it in areas that need to look soft and fatty, and also in areas that need to emulate harder tissue like bone.

I can tell you exactly where she gets it though. She gets filler in her cheekbone area, lips, chin, sometimes her jaw, sometimes in her nose, and maybe under her eyes. She gets botox in her cheekbones, forehead, and I'm certain she gets it above her upper lip to create a 'lip flip' and prevent a 'gummy smile'. 

Imo I think she would look amazing with just a little filler under her eyes, in her temples, where her cheeks meet her natural cheekbones, and just in the centre of her lips and her cupids bow. And also just a smattering of botox around her cheekbones and forehead. Maybe a little kybella in her double chin, but I've heard that hurts :ohno:

I do miss seeing her bunny teeth and her cute cheeks and little smile. But it is her face to modify into whatever vision she has for it!

Do you mean it won't wear off forever? 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

sipthistea

I will never understand the need of women to look forever young. And they end up messing up their skin. 

latest?cb=20150810023356

all I'm going to say is that I miss her pre-Epione face. 

it's not a big deal for me and it certainly doesn't stop me from liking her as a person/artist, just my ownl preference. I never thought there was anything wrong with her face before Epione. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

such a great observation! I really enjoyed reading it! :nick:

by the way, I was wondering why her face looks like her pre-Epione one in recent Vogue shoot. 

Lady+Gaga+by+Inez+&+Vinoodh+for+Vogue+US

in this one in particular. has she stopped taking injections prior to this shoot or what? do you have any ideas? 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

51 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Do you mean it won't wear off forever? 

Fillers are hyaluronic acid which is naturally occuring under the skin, so the body absorbs it and you eventually return to normal. They're usually fully absorbed (gone) in 6 months - a year or more, so people often get them re-done before that, I think around every 3-6 monthly top-ups are normal.

Botox is a toxin which paralyses muscles and stops them from moving, and tightens the skin. It also wears off and the muscles regain normal function, which takes between 3-6 months. People usually get those topped up before they've fully worn off too.

So basically Gaga has been going into clinics every 3-6 months to get top-ups (we've seen her going in and out of Epione clinic regularly). If she stopped she'd completely go back to normal. But not 2009 Gaga though, remember she is also 10 years older, has beaten her eating disorders, but also has an auto-immune disease. All these factors change a person's face too.

34 minutes ago, Rino said:

such a great observation! I really enjoyed reading it! :nick:

by the way, I was wondering why her face looks like her pre-Epione one in recent Vogue shoot. 

Lady+Gaga+by+Inez+&+Vinoodh+for+Vogue+US

in this one in particular. has she stopped taking injections prior to this shoot or what? do you have any ideas? 

I think around that time she was at a halfway point where some of the fillers had been absorbed and faded out. Read my response above to T3rrorBlade as well if you'd like. We'll probably see her pop into Epione for top-ups within the next couple of months.

That being said, I also think lighting, angles and editing play a big part too. One cheekbone is covered by hair, and the other side of her face is so brightly illuminated that you can't tell what's going on. She's covering her chin with her hand. Also look at how rounded her jaw was back in 2009, and how angled it is in the Vogue picture. And her lips definitely aren't The Fame era lips! Look how juicy they are compared to back then, particularly her bottom lip:

ladygaga.jpg

In the vogue picture you can't see any of her bottom teeth because her lip is so big. Also regarding her teeth, I think her teeth were a signature feature of her face in the past which we associated with Gaga. But in more recent years we rarely see them because her lips cover them up. In that Vogue picture it's angled and lit in a certain way where you can see her signature 'Gaga teeth', which makes her look like her past self. Also, prominent upper teeth is considered youthful and feminine.

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Fillers are hyaluronic acid which is naturally occuring under the skin, so the body absorbs it and you eventually return to normal. They're usually fully absorbed (gone) in 6 months - a year or more, so people often get them re-done before that, I think around every 3-6 monthly top-ups are normal.

Botox is a toxin which paralyses muscles and stops them from moving, and tightens the skin. It also wears off and the muscles regain normal function, which takes between 3-6 months. People usually get those topped up before they've fully worn off too.

So basically Gaga has been going into clinics every 3-6 months to get top-ups (we've seen her going in and out of Epione clinic regularly). If she stopped she'd completely go back to normal. But not 2009 Gaga though, remember she is also 10 years older, has beaten her eating disorders, but also has an auto-immune disease. All these factors change a person's face too.

I think around that time she was at a halfway point where some of the fillers had been absorbed and faded out. Read my response above to T3rrorBlade as well if you'd like. We'll probably see her pop into Epione for top-ups within the next couple of months.

That being said, I also think lighting, angles and editing play a big part too. One cheekbone is covered by hair, and the other side of her face is so brightly illuminated that you can't tell what's going on. But her lips definitely aren't The Fame era lips! Look how juicy they are compared to back then, particularly her bottom lip:

ladygaga.jpg

In the vogue picture you can't see any of her bottom teeth because her lip is so big. Also regarding her teeth, I think her teeth were a signature feature of her face in the past which we associated with Gaga. But in more recent years we rarely see them because her lips cover them up. In that Vogue picture it's angled and lit in a certain way where you can see her signature 'Gaga teeth', which makes her look like her past self. Also, prominent upper teeth is considered youthful and feminine.

thank you for clearing it up :party:

I remember Gaga saying once that Inez & Vinoodh are strongly against her using facial injections. I was thinking she did so specifically for their preferences before having a photoshoot. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Even if the fillers fade, do they still damage or prematurely age your skin? Are there any negative long term side effects?

15 minutes ago, Rino said:

thank you for clearing it up :party:

I remember Gaga saying once that Inez & Vinoodh are strongly against her using facial injections. I was thinking she did so specifically for their preferences before having a photoshoot. 

She stopped having fillers before the Applause music video so her face would return to normal. The face you see in that video is allnatural 27 year old Gaga! She barely had any back then anyway. I wonder what Inez and Vinoodh thought of her face in 2015 :sweat:

Spoiler

Sin-t%C3%ADtulo-1-1.jpg

British+Fashion+Awards+2015+Winners+Room

She was definitely experimenting that year :laughga:   She's since found a good balance I think.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived