Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Moving into RedBubble

DONATAS

Featured Posts

I'm not sure if I can promote this here but if I can't - detelete/lock this thread.

So about 1 year ago I asked everybody here about making account on Society6 and many comments were positive. So few days ago I created RedBubble account (I got little problems with society6 so I screwed it). And now I'm selling my art (most of it is Gaga related).

My job now is to promote everything and get as much attention as I can and where else I can do it than GGD :)

Feel free to ask, give advice, what products you don't like or what would you change and etc. :kara:And don't forget to buy :worship2:

www.redbubble.com/people/donataslukosius

Red_Bubble.jpg

RahrahWitch

Your stuff looks great.

Be Careful how you tag though on redbubble, They're kind of strict on IP's and Fanart in my experience even though they let top sellers away with it.

3 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Your stuff looks great.

Be Careful how you tag though on redbubble, They're kind of strict on IP's and Fanart in my experience even though they let top sellers away with it.

5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

YAAAS 

I'll probably buy something soon :excited2:

OMG YAAAAS THANK YOU YOU JUST MADE MY DAY I CANT BREATHE :giveup::kara:

Panchecco
45 minutes ago, Donatas said:

OMG YAAAAS THANK YOU YOU JUST MADE MY DAY I CANT BREATHE :giveup::kara:

oh, just a head's-up 

Bravado (the company who runs the official merchandise for a lot of artists including Gaga) might take some if not all your Gaga drawings down for copyright infringement 

the same thing happened to me so I moved to Society6

1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

oh, just a head's-up 

Bravado (the company who runs the official merchandise for a lot of artists including Gaga) might take some if not all your Gaga drawings down for copyright infringement 

They already removed 4 my drawings of Gaga from RedBubble :neyde: and I thought that they are going to do that with other drawings but I was wrong :whitney:

And I couldn't login into Society6 with my bank acc so I choose RB. 

4 hours ago, Panchecco said:

oh, just a head's-up 

Guess what :stalkga:

I just came back home after school and I got 10 emails. They deleted 10 my artworks

jmtjpamgmpapgmp

I'm so ****ing mad & angry right now, :fthis: them 

:neyde::selena::messga::interestinga::crossed::saladga::fthis:

I have nothing to say anymore. At least there is 15 artworks left.

Better hurry up :ladyhaha:

*screaming inside

edit: they just removed 2 more artworks :smh: I'm devasted... help :smh:

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Donatas said:

Guess what :stalkga:

I just came back home after school and I got 10 emails. They deleted 10 my artworks

jmtjpamgmpapgmp

I'm so ****ing mad & angry right now, :fthis: them 

:neyde::selena::messga::interestinga::crossed::saladga::fthis:

I have nothing to say anymore. At least there is 15 artworks left.

Better hurry up :ladyhaha:

*screaming inside

edit: they just removed 2 more artworks :smh: I'm devasted... help :smh:

yeah it's annoying... it all happened in a few hours for me as well :green: 

I moved to Society6 because there they can't take anything down because when you upload your artwork you have to click on a button that protects your own copyright (even if technically all forms of fan art are not considered "original artworks":stalkga:)...

copyright infringement is a very subjective topic imo, of course they have the right to take down fan-art because they want to protect their brands but there are so many artists in the world who mainly work on fan artworks and are still trying to figure out their own unique style and it would be nice to sell artworks and make a small amount of money without worrying about copyright laws :shrug:

Totally agree. Now I want to join Society6 again but I know that I can't bc I don't have Visa or any other card :selena: but eh..

Looks promising being on Society6 from what you just said.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:32 PM, RahrahWitch said:

Your stuff looks great.

You was right! 3-4 days ago I posted few atrworks with many "Gaga" tags and they removed a lot of artworks, only few left.

Now few days ago I uploaded them all again (they said that don't try to upload again because we can ban you and blah blah) and after few days they are still there :whitney: in your face bichezzz :fthis:

@Panchecco you can find all items again and even more. If you want to buy something but you don't like how they look just tell me. I will change color or position as you want :kara:

Lona Delery

No offense intended but your fanart is literally just official pictures of Gaga in black & white so its kinda to be expected they gonna take everything down

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Panchecco
16 minutes ago, Donatas said:

You was right! 3-4 days ago I posted few atrworks with many "Gaga" tags and they removed a lot of artworks, only few left.

Now few days ago I uploaded them all again (they said that don't try to upload again because we can ban you and blah blah) and after few days they are still there :whitney: in your face bichezzz :fthis:

@Panchecco you can find all items again and even more. If you want to buy something but you don't like how they look just tell me. I will change color or position as you want :kara:

I would actually love to buy a "The Countess" Unisex T-Shirt but in black! :diane:

21 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I would actually love to buy a "The Countess" Unisex T-Shirt but in black! :diane:

I changed, is that okay (Petga's voice)? What about the image, isn't it to big?

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Donatas said:

I changed, is that okay (Petga's voice)? What about the image, isn't it to big?

a little bit smaller would be perfect!

Archived