Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma 2019

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

Do you think Enigma will be released some time next year, as a full-length album? I think this is a smart move. She will pretty much user her Vegas residency to re-introduce fans to what "Gaga" and Enigma is all about, and when all the hype surrounding her performance and social media videos will be released, the hype will heighten and she can give birth to Enigma the album. What do you think?

I don't think so, I think she's just going to use ASIB as "new music" for vegas. There's apparently bonus songs on the ASIB soundtrack that are separate that they've called "treats" for the fans, so that's probably all we're gonna get until 2020. 

Purr more, hiss less.

11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I don't think so, I think she's just going to use ASIB as "new music" for vegas. There's apparently bonus songs on the ASIB soundtrack that are separate that they've called "treats" for the fans, so that's probably all we're gonna get until 2020. 

Source? I've heard nothing about bonus "treat" tracks on the ASIB soundtrack.

6 minutes ago, andy69em said:

Source? I've heard nothing about bonus "treat" tracks on the ASIB soundtrack.

Here ya go, fam.

Purr more, hiss less.

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Do you think they wouldn't want to use the ASIB hype and the Oscar nominations (even more hype if it's a win) to kick off the next era?

SHALLOW
22 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No gurl, 2020 is too far. The songs she started making in 2017 will sound dated.

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Do you think they wouldn't want to use the ASIB hype and the Oscar nominations (even more hype if it's a win) to kick off the next era?

I honestly couldn't say. Gaga's passed on a lot of hype moments that would have been perfect launchpads. Like using the Superbowl to promote a new single, or at least using the hype to build onto a new single. She's wild, we'll just have to wait and see.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

No gurl, 2020 is too far. The songs she started making in 2017 will sound dated.

That's never been her driving force, though. Besides, if it is experimental electronic it'll be fresh for a while. I'm sure an extra year won't date it that quick unless it becomes popular before then.

Purr more, hiss less.

FameMonster01

I used to think LG6 will be released in 2019, but now I can`t really see that happening... Maybe a lead single in late 2019 tho? 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

That's never been her driving force, though. Besides, if it is experimental electronic it'll be fresh for a while. I'm sure an extra year won't date it that quick unless it becomes popular before then.

Idk. I just don’t think she’ll wait that much

DpHitch1992

Im really proud of her and loving the ASIB era but I still think it's coming in Nov/dec 2018! 

To me Enigma just seems to much of a bold stament to be just a vegas show. It pretty much sums up who Gaga is as a person and I think it's a wasted opportunity if she doesn't create an album out of it! 

Lastly she said she doesn't like that vegas is seen as a dead end for stars. What better way to change the stigma and release an album and have vegas the pinnacle of the advertisement. 

4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Here ya go, fam.

ohhh i misunderstood and thought you were talking about, like, "bonus tracks" in the traditional sense... this is interesting tho~~~ thxxx

Archived