Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it more than sure that...?

Rifek

Is 'Shallow' getting a single treatment?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. 'Shallow' aka #1 WW Hit

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

... Shallow will be released as a single?

I mean.

It would be the biggest waste of Gaga's whole career to not release it with all the promo it's getting.

People know the lyrics already, the melody is fvcking catchy and the chorus hits harder than anything before :giveup:

The studio production of the song sounds really amazing based on the snippets.

And with every single listening I get a feeling that it's such a radio-friendly song.

I just can't imagine that mid-October/November there's no Shallow in the playlists of radio stations around the World.

I was never more confident about any Gaga song and its success like about Shallow rn.

Is it just a matter of time and can we like for 100% say that it's the new single from our Queen?

Or are we just delusional and we can't have nice things again?

Gosh, I'm so desperate for the song and for Gaga in the radio.

I just need Shallow to be the official single along with ASIB release date.

:air::air::air::air::air:

Okk, I'm done :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

highlikegaga

inb4 Shallow hits #1 on Bubbling Under 100 :ladyhaha:

BUT

Heal Me - most radio friendly of the bunch - goes #1 for 18 weeks :vegas:

ryanripley

i can see it being promoted after the movie comes out which would be a good idea

they seem to be talking about it ALOT so i'd be shocked if it wasn't pushed at all tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

For sure. Send it to radios and release the movie scene as a music video. I mean, if the movie is a hit, then the song has a chance too

I will love it, but I don’t see it as a hit. I doesn’t sound like a radio song to me. I’ll Never Love Again sounds more like a hit. Million Reasons 2.0. :vegas:

LadyLuca

I love gaga more than every other artist. 

But I hear a smash when I hear it. It wont be top 5 but top 100 for sure.

Wouldnt release it as a single. Its just not what would be needed right now. 

Great song and great vocals. But my feelings say no. 

John Wayne

Don't get me wrong, but I don't want any of the songs to be released as singles. If any song gets huge, it would be great ofc, but it would be weird because the songs are written in a way like the character wrote them (in this case Ally). Gaga also said this herself a couple of times in interviews. I would rather have the entire soundtrack chart high, rather than a stand-alone song.

NotMyFlop

I think with the promotion/hype, it would've been well to push as a single ... last month. :huntyga:

Although there is still talk, releasing it now is TOO soon to the movie because all the songs will flood listeners ears and people will cling to their fave and there won't be one song people focus on. 

I think Shallow will have a decent week after the soundtrack is released, but I think all the songs will chart on the low-end of the BBH100 and fall out accordingly. 

It's an odd case though because it's not a Gaga song. She said they wrote all the songs as if they were writing for someone else e.g. Ally. So it would be like an Ally song was released into the real world, under Gaga's stage name :sweat: (Gaga stealing identities again, first Lina now Ally :laughga:)

I guess Gaga still put in all the hard work and created something beautiful. It would be nice to hear her voice on radio and playlists again.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

A Hybrid
15 hours ago, Rifek said:

t would be the biggest waste of Gaga's whole career to not release it with all the promo it's getting.

Sounds more like G.U.Y.’s video production budget :tea:

No family’s safe when I sashay

justanothergay

Tbh I feel like Always Remember Us This Way is the most appealing-to-radio song I've heard so far :vegas:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Not much new about that. 

HOWEVER, what I think WB will do is probably wait for the feedback from the regular audience and see which song(s) pick up steams before they push it with music video or something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15 hours ago, Rifek said:

It would be the biggest waste of Gaga's whole career to not release it with all the promo it's getting.

Sounds like something Gaga would do... :ohwell:

Archived