πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This fanbase has never been happier

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

Hi guys! Today I don't bring farfetched theories about Gaga (but stay tunedΒ :emma:)

I'm talking about the hype for ASIB. I've been a little monster since 2010, I know 2009-10 were great times for her commercially, and the fanbase was at its peak.

But here we are almost 10 years later. She is herself now and doing what she loves. And we are her true fans that will stay by her side no matter what.

These are great times and I honestly cannot remember any better moment for us. Ever since she began there's been something off, either the critics, or her commercial success, or her health. This fanbase has been pretty divided ever since C2C (which is understandable), but now the stars have aligned and everything is perfect.

We have every ingredient to see her repeak in her career, and not only that but she is going to deliver it through another side of her we didn't know.

Long story short, it makes me really happy that we can all finally get along and be excited together again. It's been so long... We deserve it, and Gaga deserves it even more.

It's probably not needed, but I'd like you all to stop and enjoy the positivity sent our way, the hype and expectations, the beautiful comments of the GP, the lovely words from the critics, obviously the movie and last but not least, the peace that reigns in this our monster kingdom (love you all :pray:).

Β 

Thank you, GagaΒ :firega:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

What is lacking in your happiness?

Little Monsters: A Star Is Born premiere, soundtrack hitting #1 on Billboard Top 200 and Shallow hitting #1 on Billboard Hot 100 charts, then LG6Β 

Lady Gaga: A child. Being a mother, starting a family: I am ready to live this adventure fully. And, as my mother did with me, I will practice talking with my children. I believe very much in the virtues of dialogue.

:stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

YESSS totally agree. Im so proud of Gaga and I ll ALWAYS be here for her, even if I dont like an era that much (Joanne). The fact that we can now enjoy her as an actress is honestly amazing. She keeps surprising us even 10 years later. Proud to be a litttle monsterΒ :heart:

kostauventura

True. Its been so exciting to come to gagadaily and see whats new everyday.Β 

This is going to change her career forever and i couldnt be more excitedΒ :pray:

Ella Chalcedony

I've taken Gaga for granted and never FULLY enjoyed her even when she was at her peak in 2010-2011 because I was always thirsty for more and more and more! I REALLY regret not enjoying The Fame Monster era and Born This Way era when it was the time... I really wish i could go back and re live those eras... **** even with the Joanne era I didnt enjoy to its fullest. UGH but NOW i am enjoying Gaga in the now, like right now as i type this. I get anxiety because shes no longer 25 with Born This Way anymore; shes 32 with a big screen movie and is getting older and you can see it in her face; the main point was i wish i enjoyed her more in her 20's. I vowΒ as aΒ Little Monster; that I will never take Gaga for granted again and enjoy her in the NOW.

There will only be one Lady Gaga / Stefani Germanotta.

Β 

bloody g
2 minutes ago, Ella Chalcedony said:

I've taken Gaga for granted and never FULLY enjoyed her even when she was at her peak in 2010-2011 because I was always thirsty for more and more and more! I REALLY regret not enjoying The Fame Monster era and Born This Way era when it was the time... I really wish i could go back and re live those eras... **** even with the Joanne era I didnt enjoy to its fullest. UGH but NOW i am enjoying Gaga in the now, like right now as i type this. I get anxiety because shes no longer 25 with Born This Way anymore; shes 32 with a big screen movie and is getting older and you can see it in her face; the main point was i wish i enjoyed her more in her 20's. I vowΒ as aΒ Little Monster; that I will never take Gaga for granted again and enjoy her in the NOW.

There will only be one Lady Gaga / Stefani Germanotta.

Β 

Okay you spilledΒ :vegas:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

SPARTACUS
37 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Hi guys! Today I don't bring farfetched theories about Gaga (but stay tunedΒ :emma:)

I'm talking about the hype for ASIB. I've been a little monster since 2010, I know 2009-10 were great times for her commercially, and the fanbase was at its peak.

But here we are almost 10 years later. She is herself now and doing what she loves. And we are her true fans that will stay by her side no matter what.

These are great times and I honestly cannot remember any better moment for us. Ever since she began there's been something off, either the critics, or her commercial success, or her health. This fanbase has been pretty divided ever since C2C (which is understandable), but now the stars have aligned and everything is perfect.

We have every ingredient to see her repeak in her career, and not only that but she is going to deliver it through another side of her we didn't know.

Long story short, it makes me really happy that we can all finally get along and be excited together again. It's been so long... We deserve it, and Gaga deserves it even more.

It's probably not needed, but I'd like you all to stop and enjoy the positivity sent our way, the hype and expectations, the beautiful comments of the GP, the lovely words from the critics, obviously the movie and last but not least, the peace that reigns in this our monster kingdom (love you all :pray:).

Β 

Thank you, GagaΒ :firega:

iFTuE8L3vAYgk_zpsrmjqsbuf.gif

Did you mean to post this thread on another forum?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Archived