💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do y’all still stream/play the R Kelly version of Do What U Want?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

After R Kelly finally got canceled earlier this year, do y’all still stream the mistake that is his feature on Do What U Want? I personally don’t, bc **** supporting his sex dungeons. I’d stream an illegal copy but I’m too lazy to get it on my phone. The solo version >>>. Wish I had it in HQ tho. 

highlikegaga

not a thread like this again.:saladga:

YES, I play it and no I don't feel bad about it. Sue me :staymad:

Spoiler

on another note, i don't think it matters in the end and i hardly believe that people who blast DWUW support his sex dungeons.

also, R. Kelly's been cancelled since 2013 (at least) sis where u been

Spoiler

i'm sorry if my tone is aggressive :kara: i'm just sick of seeing threads about this constantly. at some point we, as a fanbase, have to move on

KatieJudasGaga4

Yes, I do, even though his lyrics doesn't fit the song and I dislike him, his singing fits the song very well. It's my favorite from ARTPOP because of the AMA performance.

I removed the version on my itunes back when the xtina version was released :huntyga: since then i've never heard the r. kelly version in full again

The Louvre

Yes, Ignition too :rip:

Art, not the artist?

It's like Katy Perry fans and all of her Dr Luke hits

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

15 minutes ago, Wigless said:

After R Kelly finally got canceled earlier this year, do y’all still stream the mistake that is his feature on Do What U Want? I personally don’t, bc **** supporting his sex dungeons. I’d stream an illegal copy but I’m too lazy to get it on my phone. The solo version >>>. Wish I had it in HQ tho. 

I stopped reading

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

raragaga

i barely ever listened to that song anyways

xoxo

Yeah I do, I’m not ashamed either. Some of you just go overboard. I listen to the Xtina version whenevr I can because I prefer the extra percussion and Xtina’s voice.

bloody g

I sometimes do, but usually switch to xtina's version if I'm not lazy or busy

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived