💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga songs made you cry?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

As we know very well, Gaga is a very talented artist with amazing emotional capability as well as an extremely powerful voice that has only improved as time goes along. I haven't cried to many songs at all, with the only song I've actually cried to without some sort of reason was The One That Got Away (Acoustic) by Katy Perry :poot:

But I'm going through an *interesting* time with my girlfriend :noparty: and the other night I was playing Brooklyn Nights in the shower and omg I just let loose. The lyrics don't seem spectacular at first but the thing is I could really feel what she was going through when she wrote it and it hit me hard.

And also when I watched 5F2 and the Joanne segment made me cry a lot. :pray:

How about you? :stalkga:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

I listened to this a couple of years ago when I got rejected by my crush and broke down crying in my room because I felt like I was properly in love with this boy (Spoiler alert: I wasn't).

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Head Empty

Dance In The Dark made me cry several times. On rare occasions Dope brought me close.

The strangest one has been Bad Romance. That song has the power to unlock so many emotions; anger, sadness, euphoria, it's all in there. It's the one song that I can go to in any mood, and get the emotion out of it that I want.

The BPD Monster

The first performance that ever made me cry was TIHTY at The Oscars. But Dope is that songs that always makes me cry. And sometimes Million Reasons. The fact that I've never been an emotional person but Gaga has changed me a lot. And ofcourse my hard life changed it too… :))

domixwodix

Joanne (Piano Version)(the bridge), Angel Down (Work Tape)

and live versions of Dope, Million Reasons, Gypsy (acoustic) and Speechless (especially the Radio 1‘s Big Weekend Performance when the guitar solo starts)

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

I think the first time I cried to a Gaga song was when I was 14, hearing Born This Way for the first time. The bridge is just so powerful.

Beyond that:

-Hair

-The Edge of Glory

-Dope

-Million Reasons

-Angel Down

-Joanne (piano)

3 points in and ready for more

Archived