• Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

Dope.. relate to it the most

& Joanne 

& Born This Way tbh

xoxo

bpmMonkey

Speechless big time, I once was writing with my Ex boyfriend just a few months after the breakup and the song came on shuffle. I was sitting in the city with a lot of people around me and I just started crying so much. 

Gypsy as well cause it was the song I listened to when I packed all my stuff and moved out from my ex’s place. 

Aaand Edge of glory when she sings it live the first time

Any of them depending on how emo I am feeling lmao

I cry to Gaga songs all the time. Notable instances include:

-- Singing "Hair" until I cried at my old job because I felt so alone and different from everyone else and really identified w the lyrics

-- Listening to Heavy Metal Lover on REALLY GOOD speakers and it slaying me SO HARD that my skin got tingly and one single tear fell out of my eye

--The other day when I was watching the GUY video for the first time in a long while and I was like "Omg this video meant so much to ha she was sending us such an important and personal message about how the industry burned her out it is such a GIFT and she was going through such a time and we couldn't even understand we just complained about the frickin Minecraft reference"

-- I cry to Brooklyn Nights like at least once a month. It's a regular occurrence.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

bloody g

Studio versions: Hair, Honest Eyes, Angel Down

Live: Million Reasons and Dope (I cried so much that a girl beside me asked me if I was okay)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived