rumor

WB Wants To Keep Gaga In Studio

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I hope she joins DC as a leading character.

I don't care if it's DCEU or not, apparently Bradley is producing Joker and it's starting a new DC universe so maybe Gaga could join them.

TheodoreRx
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks speculation imho :sis:

She has legit inside sources and breaks news early hun. 

Just now, TheodoreRx said:

She has legit inside sources and breaks news early hun. 

Yeah WB may try but actors rarely does that unless they have signed exclusive contracts like those who are in large franchise a la MCU

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't care if it's DCEU or not, apparently Bradley is producing Joker and it's starting a new DC universe so maybe Gaga could join them.

If it's separate from the DCEU as a whole, sure, but if it's part of the DCEU, no. 

Right now the Joker movie (directed by Todd Phillips and starring Joaquin Phoenix) looks really good, at least in my opinion. If she does, let's say a Poison Ivy standalone movie (which I neeeeeeeeed her to do so badly), then I'm okay with it. However, if it's part of the DCEU, then I could see a lot of problems for her. 

🖤👹

13 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Bradley and Gaga reviving DC just like they revived ASIB and made it a SUCCESS. 

Bradley
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If it's separate from the DCEU as a whole, sure, but if it's part of the DCEU, no. 

Right now the Joker movie (directed by Todd Phillips and starring Joaquin Phoenix) looks really good, at least in my opinion. If she does, let's say a Poison Ivy standalone movie (which I neeeeeeeeed her to do so badly), then I'm okay with it. However, if it's part of the DCEU, then I could see a lot of problems for her. 

Even if it's part of DCEU, I wouldn't object it.

First of all, the new films have new directors, Zack Snyder is no longer directing the upcoming films in DCEU, so for those who are disappointed in his productions, that shouldn't be that much of a concern.

Even if she stars in a Zack Snyder production, I personally wouldn't mind that at all. I loved Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, and I think he is given too little credit for his work. The action sequences and visuals are really his best strengths and the writing and story-telling are far from being bad, he's actually quite adored by many DC fans. I think he's given too little credit. Justice League is the only debatable film but even then I don't hate it.

I actually just saw Man of Steel and I have to say I absolutely loved it, and it reinforced my wishes for Gaga to star in one of DC's movies.

LetsGetHigh

I really hope she doesn't restrict herself to just WB. I'm sure there will be a lot of characters that suite her so well. Yes, WB did give her a chance but they did that after she auditioned and earned it. 

Archived