💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Gaga stem?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

My favorite:

0:14 It sound so bitchy and fun :lolly: and if someone played it to me for the first time I would've easily guessed that this is a bitch song :lolly::lolly:

What about yours?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

The vocal stems in Bloody Mary. Gaga's vocals, the effects, the harmonies, and the weird Gregorian chorus- all enchanting and haunting,

3 points in and ready for more

What I think I love about certain productions of hers, for those that are producers or musicians, you can really hear the distinctive sound patches from Logic X Pro and it's so cool hearing her elevate basic software presets into *THIS*. Bloody Mary and Judas, for example.

That aside, the G.U.Y. ones are heavenly especially the keyboards in the prechorus. I also love Bloody Mary's. Best instrumentals in pop; it just tends to sometimes gets muddled in the coming together process. But as components they're all so cool and you can totally see why she feels a vibe from a song of album because the components really illuminate it.

twigsnasty
14 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What I think I love about certain productions of hers, for those that are producers or musicians, you can really hear the distinctive sound patches from Logic X Pro and it's so cool hearing her elevate basic software presets into *THIS*. Bloody Mary and Judas, for example.

That aside, the G.U.Y. ones are heavenly especially the keyboards in the prechorus. I also love Bloody Mary's. Best instrumentals in pop; it just tends to sometimes gets muddled in the coming together process. But as components they're all so cool and you can totally see why she feels a vibe from a song of album because the components really illuminate it.

Bloody Mary especially. I found the original preset for the pizz strings on Logic.

35 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

:33

thank you for putting my videos :3 <3 

My Favorite stems are : Applause Synths stems

And Bloody Mary Stems <3

Archived