💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Mariah Carey iHeartRadio Festival

aaron l

Featured Posts

aaron l

For the most part, this has to be one of the best performances I've seen from Mariah in years. It still makes me smile when she reacts to herself during her performances. :flutter:

rumours

She has shown great improvement this last year or so. However, I still wish she wasn’t lipping some of the higher notes in the songs. I hope her voice gets in good enough shape where she can sing those phrases (or some variant) live again. 

RadioIsOurs

I feel like with her nodules she can make use of it to develop a more grungy rock tone ala Bonnie Tyler instead of sounding like she's straining on the high notes or just straight up avoiding them. Her mid range is still awesome though.

She's been sounding pretty good, compared to other performances the last few years. I'm happy for her.

2 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I feel like with her nodules she make use of it develop a more rock tone ala Bonnie Tyler instead of sounding like she's straining on the high notes.

I agree. I feel like she could totally focus on her lower range, because it really does sound gorgeous. And I agree that I think she has the strength to do a very powerful mid-level rock tone like Bonnie Tyler- it's all on her if she chooses to do that, though.

3 points in and ready for more

She was definitely lipping some of it but overall it's one of her better performances. That audience is so dead though. 30 min set? Such a Queen.

She looks fantastic, sounded amazing and it was fun, light and put a huge smile on my face!!!  

Very happy I saw this.  Such a good performance and makes me want to see her ASAP.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Spartacus

I smiled throughout.  That was great!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

aaron l
14 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

She has shown great improvement this last year or so. However, I still wish she wasn’t lipping some of the higher notes in the songs. I hope her voice gets in good enough shape where she can sing those phrases (or some variant) live again. 

This is exactly how I feel! I was a little confused about her needing to lip GTFO, as it's such a monotone song. However, what she gave in some of her classics was a huge improvement! A year ago, I wouldn't have pictured her to have this slow, but worthy comeback that it seems she's been working towards. :diane:

That may have been the best version of Its Like That I've ever heard! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Flu Symptom

I'm so happy for her:cryga:. XMAS is around the corner and a redemption of "All I Want for Christmas" will prove she still got iT

DimitrisARTPOP

Her vocals were good, she was kinda screaming at some parts but she's improving. 
I wish she was moving more, she was standing still for the whole performance, just get rid of those huge heels girl and walk! :madge:

Archived