💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let’s reward Gaga!

Xardas

Featured Posts

I think that everyone on this site should agree with me. When 5th October comes, we ALL, regardless if we watched the movie or not yet, should FLOOD all the social media with a hashtag #ProudOfGaga. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, whatever. We HAVE TO DO THAT. She did it for us, she's made a HUGE soundtrack for us, not to mention the role. She exposed the side of herself we all wanted to see for so many years, just for this role. I haven't watched the movie, but I am sure she climbed the highest heights of her acting skills and did all her best not to let us down. So everybody, remeber!

5TH OCTOBER - ALL SOCIAL MEDIA YOU HAVE! - #ProudOfGaga

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
8 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Remember to hashtag #AStarIsBorn in the same tweet :vegas:

And not a WORD about LG6

tenor.gif?itemid=8776991

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

30 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

And not a WORD about LG6

tenor.gif?itemid=8776991

Yes.  No requests or complaints of any kind.   If we keep it entirely positive, it will be beautiful.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, ronaldyp said:

I like this idea. It won't come out until the 12th here though but I can still tweet <3 

Yes, it all has to be on the same day, so it will trend.  If it becomes the #1 trend, someone is sure to bring it to Gaga's attention.

I live outside the space time continuum.

59 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

And not a WORD about LG6

tenor.gif?itemid=8776991

Yes! We are getting a lot of great new music in less than 2 weeks time so it would be pointless for us to get it too fast. It'd be like eat ing two pizzas one by one. Both delicious, but when it's too much, you cannot enjoy the meal to the fullest. I prefer to wait a bit to get bored of the soundtrack, then get a bit hyped and after that the first single should be dropped.

Maybe we should ask Gaga Daily admins to advertise the hashtag to make everybody know. Who is in charge here?

A Hybrid

And let’s keep this thread on Hot Right Now so that we don’t forget until then :emma:

No family’s safe when I sashay

50 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

And let’s keep this thread on Hot Right Now so that we don’t forget until then :emma:

I think it won't work, but still. I firmly believe we should do THAT for Gaga

Archived