💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let’s reward Gaga!

Xardas

Featured Posts

Hope Gaga will kill the look on the premiere and we can all post the pics from there as well. Or from other premieres/events.

I love this one. She looks so incredible here <3

bradley-cooper-gaga-31aug18-01.jpg

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

Also, we should get some of the popular Gaga accounts on Twitter behind this.

Are any of them on here? 

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

https://www.instagram.com/ladygaga.now/?hl=pl this monster can help.

Too bad that ladygaganewz is no longer active. Would help a lot!

rn i can think of only @/gagamonster96 and some others I follow on Twitter. Tomorrow I will try to contact them and see what they have to say and post on here. 

Maybe you should go on Insta and send messages to that account and some other big accounts you can find, since I'm not on Insta

Tomorrow I will contact whoever I find "influential", after I will get my paper work with studies done. I really think it can happen. @Admin are you with us?

Ok I've done one thread for this already and here it is BUT... We really need to DO THIS! Our fanbase have been so passive since the ARTPOP era and we NEED to do this for Gaga now. It should be very BIG because she is here for us and she has never been as powerful as now! She is already a LEGEND who starst a new lease of her life with acting and she NEEDS our SUPPORT. I don't wanna take credit for anything about his but I just wanna ligh a sparkle among US MONSTERS and make it a huge fire. Let's put this hashtag - #ProduOfGaga - on 5th of October ALL OF US! Twitter! Instagram (with a photo from ASIB), Facebook, anywhere. We MUST do tha and we will! Who's in?! \

(dear admins and moderators. I know I repeat myself, but I do it just for Gaga, who 100% deserves this kind of enterprise. please, help me to make it a thing!)

Love u all, be kind!

This will show Gaga she is loved, respected, admired, and supported.  Such a great idea.  I'm all in.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Shipper

Sis,  I have soccer mom twitter only for Gaga.  I'm always #proudofgaga! 

I doubt this will be received well cause the only things I see trending are most likely about feuds and fights and rarely about kindness and appreciation. 

But im all for it.  If there are 100 people in the room and 99 don't tweet about kindness,  be that 1 person that will tweet I'm #proudofGaga! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TheAlpha

When Nicki mentioned Gaga, Monsters on Twitter trended #NickiIsOverPArty in a matter of minutes. I can’t see why such a positive thing like will be a problem. Right Monster??

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived