💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB track times available through the iTunes mobile store... release soon?

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Hello everyone! So ever once in a while, I like to check out the ASIB soundtrack Page on iTunes mobile, and today was the first day I’ve seen the times uploaded to the tracks on mobile, meaning the soundtrack is now saved on Apple’s servers. Is a release imminent?

Teal Ambition

It's been available for quite some time for certain people, I don't think it means anything

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Guys.... they would not announce that it’s being released on oct. 5th if it wasn’t.... it’s only 2 weeks to go...

Doubt it, the whole point of the soundtrack is to accompany the film. In fact, Gaga probably wants us to see the movie before we get the soundtrack.

Purr more, hiss less.

beaublue
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Doubt it, the whole point of the soundtrack is to accompany the film. In fact, Gaga probably wants us to see the movie before we get the soundtrack.

The soundtrack & the movie come out the same day... did everyone miss the part where the preorder became available & says it’s releasing on October 5th?

2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

The soundtrack & the movie come out the same day... did everyone miss the part where the preorder became available & says it’s releasing on October 5th?

That's what I meant, it won't come out earlier.

Purr more, hiss less.

beaublue
Just now, FATCAT said:

That's what I meant, it won't come out earlier.

Ahhh ok I thought you didn’t know the release like the guy who started the thread

It's Sunday guys! we can officially say "next week" :woot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

hausofbrice
5 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Is a release imminent?

yes, October 5th, 2 weeks away 

xoxo, brice ♡

Well, it is next week, so yes it is imminent. 

It is good that the diration are shown now. Shallow turns out to be 3:35 minutes long, and the recorded leak were 3:27. And Always Remember Us This Way is 3:30 while the recorded leak from movie was only 3:16 :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived