💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shane's New Series...

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

So, if you follow Shane Dawson, you can see that his latest series will be about the controversial Youtuber Jake Paul (to be released on 9/25/18).

Are you planning on watching the series?

Do you think Shane could change your viewpoint on Jake Paul?

Is Jake Paul an individual that deserves any kind of redemption from the public?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

SpookyKid

1. I watch everything Shane puts out,he has become my favorite youtuber again, I'm glad he moved on from these awful food videos

2. I don't really think so

3. I mean, everyone deserves another chance, but idk if it will change the perception his persona has made on people

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

rumours
6 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I watch everything Shane puts out,he has become my favorite youtuber again, I'm glad he moved on from these awful food videos

I totally agree about his shift in content.

While I think I am going to give the series a chance, I am not sure I really want to dedicate that much time to an 8 part series on Jake Paul - an individual who I think is problematic (to put it lightly). I also am curious what all the medical/brain imagery means in terms of how the series will play out.

shane said in his instagram comments that it's not only about jake paul so i dont think this is another redemption series like with jeffree star

Musery

Reality

Are you planning on watching the series?
Absolutely. I haven't been watching his videos since the beginning of his YouTube career, but I'd like to think of myself as a relatively long-time Shane Dawson fan. I absolutely love his work and I'm definitely going to be watching this series.

Do you think Shane could change your viewpoint on Jake Paul?
I mean, anything's possible. Right now, I'm completely indifferent towards Jake Paul (and his family/friends). I know a lot of people hate them vehemently, and to a certain extent I might too, but I just don't think about him enough to hate him. He could very well change my viewpoint about him.

Is Jake Paul an individual that deserves any kind of redemption from the public?
He can. Everything's relative, but there are worse things people could do than the stuff Jake's done. This isn't to say that it isn't terrible, because it is, it's just that there are worse things people have done. If he is completely open and honest, he might have some sort of redemption.

🖤👹

His redemption series are nonsense.  Some of these people he featured have acted the certain way to get feedback. It is so obvious to see.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I love Shane and I love everything he does, the direction his channel has taken over that past 2 years or so is amazing.

BUT, I don't think I can watch an 8-part series on Jake Paul. I hate the guy and I can't stand to see his face for more than 2 seconds. Maybe I'll try watching the first video just to see what it's like but I have a feeling I might have to skip the series, even though I know it's a huge deal.

Judging from the trailers, it doesn’t seem like this is going to be a redemption series like with Jeffree, and I hope it’s not. Ideally it will be more of an exposé.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

I love Shane. He's my favorite internet King.

I despise Jake Paul and his brother and associated person's. They're all a bunch of douch-nozzles & hob-knockers. 

I plan on watching it, because Shane always puts out 10/10 high quality videos, and it wouldn't hurt to understand who they are and why they act like impaired toddlers.

48 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Judging from the trailers, it doesn’t seem like this is going to be a redemption series like with Jeffree, and I hope it’s not. Ideally it will be more of an exposé.

I’ve been avoiding the trailers, I don’t want to get too hype :cryga: But an exposé sounds exciting :ohwell:

I'm more excited about this because it isn't about one of Shane's friends or someone he likes. With Tanacon and his series on Jeffree it felt like he liked them and he wanted them to like him...

With this series I don't think he is looking for Jake's approval at all so it can be more honest and the criticisms can be more fleshed out. I don't think he will be sugar coating or dancing around a lot of the criticism. 

In terms of OP's specific questions:

I'll watch the series, I don't think it will change my perception of Jake. I think Jake himself often lacks empathy and is very narcissistic - those traits lead to a lot of his controversies, but the root cause are these personality traits. I think they are his main problems and I don't think that can be changed, so I don't think it's possible for him to be redeemed in that way.

komronjoel

I watch every single one of his videos, I get the feeling this isn’t going to be Shane showing us that he’s actually a nice person because Shane wouldn’t lie, it’s going to be a full on exposure into his life and it could be severely damaging for Jakes rep, well, hopefully anyway.. The Paul’s have gotten away with too much for too long.

Bloody hooker

1. I stan Shane like I stan Gaga. I will support this b!tch until the end of time.

2. I doubt it.

3. If he manages to matures and act more humble in ten years time; then yes, he deserves some forgiveness. He’s not as bad as his brother.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

rumours
2 hours ago, iCpro said:

Judging from the trailers, it doesn’t seem like this is going to be a redemption series like with Jeffree, and I hope it’s not. Ideally it will be more of an exposé

I just question how much of an exposé it will be considering it appears that Paul consented to having it made. With that in mind, I think Paul is wanting Shane to give him some sort of redemption (or at least a platform to push his agenda) through the series. 

I hope you are right, though. 

Archived