💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One year on: what’s your opinion on 5F2?

Stef

Featured Posts

Personally, I find it very meh

As a background into her struggles with fibromyalgia and the way she prepares for the SB, it was a great and interesting watch. But as a documentary, it flowed very jarringly. 

I almost wish it followed a structure, I wish it featured some scene breakers where Gaga is talking about whichever subject was being portrayed or some of her team/family is talking and therefore made it more structured. 

We jumped from cooking food, to a random recording session, to a christening, to a live performance all in the space of about 15 minutes :wtfga: also the camera work made me wanna scream :neyde: 

how do you all feel about it one year on, now that the initial buzz has worn off and you’ve sat with it for 365 whole ass days :hor: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

still love it :sure: 

although that chanting music in the beginning is weird af

xoxo

UnnamedArtist

I would prefer a documentary about  the SB. Or full-length "Making Joanne".
The film itself is interesting, but for once.  Unfortunately, the announcement had more impressions than the whole year after the premiere. :ohwell:

darkchylde

i enjoyed it, even though i expected it to go deeper than it did and show me things i wasn't expecting. it was very predictable but a great insight into gaga's life and issues with fibro etc. esp if you're not a hardcore fan and don't have much idea of what's going on with her.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I didn’t care for it then and I haven’t watched it since. I love documentaries but I didn’t think 5f2 was that good of one. 

Also the scene where Gaga played Joanne for her grandmother was hard to watch (because I love Gaga and seeing her own grandmother react like that was...whew). 

And there was one scene that solidified she is surrounded almost entirely by “yes-men” 

Its really interesting for Gaga fans, but I feel like watching it once is enough.

As for non Gaga fans... its very disorganized and doesnt really show her fun side as a performer

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Its really interesting for Gaga fans, but I feel like watching it once is enough.

As for non Gaga fans... its very disorganized and doesnt really show her fun side as a performer

I disagree with you, I think the GP found the documentary more interesting than her own fans since they didn't know anything about her fibro and her problems

Andrea B
Just now, TheodoreRx said:

I really like it, but it could've been better. I'm still hoping we can get an ARTPOP era documentary tbh. 

you guys will never get over it :triggered: 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I disagree with you, I think the GP found the documentary more interesting than her own fans since they didn't know anything about her fibro and her problems

did the gp watch it tho

Andrea B
11 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

did the gp watch it tho

yes lol it was promoted on social media and Netflix and it also had traditional promo across the US. Millions of people have seen the documentary. We don't have the official numbers but Netflix has millions of active users(130M) 

also, I remember that for a while it was trending in Netflix Mexico, idk about Netflix US

TheRoof
5 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

did the gp watch it tho

yes.

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

ot: i just wanted more behind the scenes from the writing and production process and the super bowl rehearsal but overall is still good.

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

DONAJENDRO

Enjoyable but half of it is just badly edited crying and then performances :poot:and stuff we already knew

OH AND ALSO

the Joanne scene with her grandma was so hard to watch. Like they just showed up to her Grandma's house with a camera crew to have her dig through Joanne's stuff and ask her about her death and stuff like i-

Mad Onna

Archived