Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's Face Digitally Altered In ASIB Trailer?

Weasel

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
8 hours ago, JFK said:

Not strange for someone who can do this:
1Da3.gif

This is the most isolated eye blink I have ever seen. The rest of her face is literally frozen. How. :wtfga:

⚯͛

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks

I mean she literally can wink one of her eyes like this

tenor.gif

accept this:

SHE IS TALENTED :vegas:

And that eyebrows raise is another talent she has :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

raragaga

L2Ym.gif

not strange for someone who can do this...

xoxo

If you watch any Joanne era interview you'll notice how her eyebrows move like this naturally when she's talking (specially when she's too focused)

9 hours ago, GypsyRomance said:

Are you trying to spread some negativity again before ASIB release? Pleaseee off with this scemes

1 hour ago, Whispering said:

MN trying so hard. This thread. None of it is surprising.

Like every other human being, Gaga has facial muscles that can move in isolation. 

1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

This is the dumbest fake controversy around this movie yet. :laughga: She's literally just raising her eyebrows.

The fact that you'd spread this knowing full-well that Madonna fans have been latching onto anything and everything to try to discredit Gaga and this movie... lmao delete this sh*t. :interestinga:

The ****? What's with the dramatic replies. Chill I just saw it and thought it was funny. Like a god damn eyebrow is going to create ''controvery'' or bring the movie down. Jeez y'all must be insecure when it comes to defending Gaga :air:

19 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The ****? What's with the dramatic replies. Chill I just saw it and thought it was funny. Like a god damn eyebrow is going to create ''controvery'' or bring the movie down. Jeez y'all must be insecure when it comes to defending Gaga :air:

You brought MN sh*t here don't act surprised when people come to defend Gaga :shrug:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

11 minutes ago, gag said:

You brought MN sh*t here don't act surprised when people come to defend Gaga :shrug:

I don't even visit MN... I saw people discussing it in the base on ATRL and the only reason I didn't mention it is because I feel like it's a competitor of GGD lmao. Also, the **** is there to defend, Gaga's freaking eyebrow? Nah, they can calm their tits. 

lolitamuse

It just looks weird because her forehead has fillers in it and doesn't crease, so it looks like her eyebrows are isolated. But, I don't think it's fake.

GypsyRomance
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Like i'm just so afraid of backlash again at this point of gaga's career. I'm sorry if i am so out of temper. 

Archived