Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's Face Digitally Altered In ASIB Trailer?

Weasel

Featured Posts

Nnnn I just saw someone mention on a website I will not disclose that it looks like they digitally altered Gaga's eyebrows in the scene where Bradley tells her she looks beautiful and she ''raises'' her eyebrows. And indeed, it looks like it :ladyhaha: Just watch the trailer at 1:06 at 0.25 speed. 

Edit: perhaps a looped GIF showcases it better: 

2iimzi.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, lots of people can move specific muscles without moving others. It's really easy to only move your brows without flexing any other face muscles.

MaryJaneHolland

Someone pointed that out when the trailer dropped and now I cant unsee it :cryga: 

It does kinda look CGI'd :cryga: But I mean, whatever it takes to get that Oscar :vegas:

4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

It looks real to me? :oprah: 

4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

It looks real to me? :oprah: 

3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

No, lots of people can move specific muscles without moving others. It's really easy to only move your brows without flexing any other face muscles.

Did y'all put it at 0.25 speed? Because it's hard to see at regular speed. But in slow motion it looks really weird :cryga:

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Did y'all put it at 0.25 speed? Because it's hard to see at regular speed. But in slow motion it looks really weird :cryga:

i did, and i was like

200.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I don't think so, looks normal at any speed to me, but who knows, FX are pretty good these days and that doesn't look hard to do.

Purr more, hiss less.

latina twilight

Why would they CGI it tho? wouldn't be easier/more affordable just to re-shoot?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived