๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kenny Harris FIRED from Panic!

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

WOW. I haven't seen anyone so flawlessly exposed in a long time. Kudos to her for coming forward without proof (others with the same experience sent her screenshots of their chats with him).

This was tweeted to Panic in the morning and he was fired same day. Brendan Urie didn't miss a beat thankfully.

Chuckles

Interesting, finally someone coming with the receipts if only the people discussed were more relevant for this news to pick up...

ryanripley

creepy and heavily shady but only part i am suspicion about is the lack of mention of the girls telling him their ageย 

that doesn't deny the absolute abuse of power over underage young girls here though :wtf:ย 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Totally glad Panic got onto this quickly but genuinely no shade but how do we know if this is credible? Like I could have come up with this could I not? I just want to know what made Panic certain he was guilty and should therefore be fired.

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Totally glad Panic got onto this quickly but genuinely no shade but how do we know if this is credible? Like I could have come up with this could I not? I just want to know what made Panic certain he was guilty and should therefore be fired.

I'm not sure. But I don't think they just looked at this twitter thread and immediately fired him. They probably confronted him and he might have confessed.

Panic! At The Disco indeed :trollga:

ํˆญ ๊นŒ๋ณด๋ฉด ์–ด๊น€์—†์ด ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์งˆ๋Ÿฌ์™€

oh my god I didn't know this was happeningย :saladga:ย Kenneth is such a jerk, I'm glad Brendon kicked him out of the band

... and now i just sit in silence.

SpookyKid

Saw this earlier on twitter, what a mess, glad Brendon acted the right way

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Idk if to believe this or not....

I mean things like this sadly happen all the time

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Shipper

Will U be Minorย :saladga:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

darkchylde

didn't brandon urie also made fun of a girl for being fat and used a racist slur like 28 times? yah just throw the whole band away

ShockPop
33 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

didn't brandon urie also made fun of a girl for being fat and used a racist slur like 28 times? yah just throw the whole band away

No. That was his road manager who is also long gone.

Archived