Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Outfit

Lady Seashell

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably wear my comfy granny underwear and whatever Tshirt is not dirty as I sit in my bed at 2 AM and watch bootleg snippets from YouTube :classy:

I do have an Amazon wishlist where I have Vegas outfit ideas should a miracle happen and I end up being able to go :selena: A gurl can dream :selena:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Henri Bardot

OT, but I planified my JWT outfit like 1 year in advance, and when it was finally the day I was sick af and clothes where dirty. :selena:

pooiota

Regina George

I’ll probably wear my pajamas because I’ll probably watch it in my bed and cry because I can’t afford it.. :messga:

Something comfy like sweat pants + a white T shirt and sneakers. I will be seeing her 6 hours after I landed in Vegas after 20 hours of flying. I don’t think I will be able to plan my outfit. 

I don’t go till June so I will see what the concert outfits she has are and replicate them. I always dress as her for concerts!

20 minutes ago, kaojen said:

I don’t go till June so I will see what the concert outfits she has are and replicate them. I always dress as her for concerts!

That's awesome! Would u mind sharing pics of some of your previous looks, if you have them? Your C2C crystal brows makeup slays me!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

ChromaticPrincess
43 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Omg what diff you wear to the BTWB those lewks seemed hard to replicate 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

32 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Omg what diff you wear to the BTWB those lewks seemed hard to replicate 

My BTWB date wa cancelled 😱 

GypsyBabe

I don’t know. I am going to opening night so I won’t get to see what others are wearing. Probably nothing too crazy because I am travelling light. Can’t say the same for my sister though...she is a wild one. :huntyga:

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don’t know. I am going to opening night so I won’t get to see what others are wearing. Probably nothing too crazy because I am travelling light. Can’t say the same for my sister though...she is a wild one. :huntyga:

Girl you better dress up on May 30th :interestinga: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived