Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Outfit

Lady Seashell

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably wear my comfy granny underwear and whatever Tshirt is not dirty as I sit in my bed at 2 AM and watch bootleg snippets from YouTube :classy:

I do have an Amazon wishlist where I have Vegas outfit ideas should a miracle happen and I end up being able to go :selena: A gurl can dream :selena:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Henri Bardot

OT, but I planified my JWT outfit like 1 year in advance, and when it was finally the day I was sick af and clothes where dirty. :selena:

pooiota

Regina George

I’ll probably wear my pajamas because I’ll probably watch it in my bed and cry because I can’t afford it.. :messga:

Something comfy like sweat pants + a white T shirt and sneakers. I will be seeing her 6 hours after I landed in Vegas after 20 hours of flying. I don’t think I will be able to plan my outfit. 

20 minutes ago, kaojen said:

I don’t go till June so I will see what the concert outfits she has are and replicate them. I always dress as her for concerts!

That's awesome! Would u mind sharing pics of some of your previous looks, if you have them? Your C2C crystal brows makeup slays me!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChromaticPrincess
43 minutes ago, kaojen said:

I don’t go till June so I will see what the concert outfits she has are and replicate them. I always dress as her for concerts!

Omg what diff you wear to the BTWB those lewks seemed hard to replicate 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

32 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

Omg what diff you wear to the BTWB those lewks seemed hard to replicate 

My BTWB date wa cancelled 😢 

GypsyBabe

I don’t know. I am going to opening night so I won’t get to see what others are wearing. Probably nothing too crazy because I am travelling light. Can’t say the same for my sister though...she is a wild one. :huntyga:

⚯͛

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don’t know. I am going to opening night so I won’t get to see what others are wearing. Probably nothing too crazy because I am travelling light. Can’t say the same for my sister though...she is a wild one. :huntyga:

Girl you better dress up on May 30th :interestinga: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived