💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian finds Kanye West 'exhausting' and 'overwhelming'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ny-1537556127-wlda2e0hsx-snap-image

“Kanye has always been like this,” a source told People. “He has a million things on his mind that he wants to accomplish and create. Although one can see it as being very passionate, it can still be overwhelming for Kim.”

The source added: “She doesn’t necessarily love when people now keep asking her if she is moving to Chicago and she has to explain to everyone what’s going on. It can be exhausting.”

West’s planned move to Chicago itself isn’t stressing out Kardashian, 37, since the couple has “had a long distance marriage in the past,” the source says. But a different source affiliated with West, 41, told People that the Instagram rants indicate he’s lost his focus and his mind is constantly changing.

“It’s happening again,” the West source said. “Late night texts, and he’s all over the place. He’s not sleeping a lot at night, just a few hours per night, and he’s go go go. But he’s not making a lot of sense...He’s moving to Chicago. No, he’s working on new music. No, he’s doing some sort of memorial to his mom. He’s focusing on Kim and the kids. He’s withdrawing. He wants to be social. It never stops. He’s not focused right now.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-ent-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-exhausting-20180921-story.html

thatfoxyfeeling

I find news articles like this one exhausting " a source" who cares what Kim thinks of her husband. :saladga:

Luv u Sum

Well I find pretty much everyone exhausting and when people ask me things about my personal life that I have to explain its overwhelming too. :ohwell:

Not that big of a deal, kim is a human just like the rest of us :oops:

Queen Bitch
6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

He should move to Mars instead, and take his role model Trump with him :ohwell:

OMG that would be amazing! Then Kanye's music would literally be out of this world amazing:tony::firega:

DiscoHeaven23

Part of me thinks she keeps up appearances with him for fames sake. 

Kim wasn't on the level of fame she is now, before Kanye. She was popular, but people didn't take her seriously.

But I'm just speculating.

1 minute ago, August3 said:

OMG that would be amazing! Then Kanye's music would literally be out of this world amazing:tony::firega:

And Trump's presidency would be out of this world amazing too :firega: Ugh we stan :diane:

4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Part of me thinks she keeps up appearances with him for fames sake. 

Kim wasn't on the level of fame she is now, before Kanye. She was popular, but people didn't take her seriously.

But I'm just speculating.

This is what I think too. This is just speculation but he doesn't seem like he's okay.I feel like he needs help. He posts random stuff on twitter all the time idk it must be exhauting to have a husband like that:rip: 

Archived