💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What LG6's Lead could possibly sound like

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

I like it :poot:

Their collab surely won’t sound like raw SOPHIE, as all of the other producers collabs, Gaga always add some melody and other stuff

SOPHIE can do both avant pop and bubblegum pop, so I think they must have done something in the middle, to combine the two

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

A Hybrid
26 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Okay, how is no one going to talk about Faceshopping? It would literally FITB with the Rhino interlude and the Car interlude

This

No family’s safe when I sashay

Shipper

:saladga: It makes me feel like I'm watching those old Tom and Jerry cartoons where they whack each other with metal pans and kitchen utensils or whatever object they can throw at each other and then tweety bird sings backup vocals. :derpga:

OT: Knowing Gaga,  she would sample like 3 seconds of that song and you couldn't even tell it came from that. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

doppelganger

Where’s the melody? 

I’m here for some industrial flourishes in LG6 but let Sophie be Sophie, and Gaga be Gaga. 

I think LG6 will move into a more commercial pop/rock lane. I know this doesn’t make sense woth BoysNoize and SOPHIE working on the demos/tracks but the momentum of Gaga’s career is moving towards that with ASIB. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

the percussion is fire tho. I’m sure Gaga just wants to borrow her gear.

she wouldn’t perform a song like that, she has vocals. this is crazy lol

thank you for this hilarious thread tho. :ladyhaha:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I don't like this track, but Sophie made other interesting things, if they can find a way between her sound and the natural Gaga's talent for catchy tunes, it could be tasty.

But I think one track would be enough, and not as a lead single. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

HaveAnOysterBBy
14 hours ago, Shipper said:

:saladga: It makes me feel like I'm watching those old Tom and Jerry cartoons where they whack each other with metal pans and kitchen utensils or whatever object they can throw at each other and then tweety bird sings backup vocals. :derpga:

OT: Knowing Gaga,  she would sample like 3 seconds of that song and you couldn't even tell it came from that. 

This is extremely accurate tbh :cryga:

Archived