Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Child's Play Reboot Shows First Look Of Chucky

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Well, here we are  :poot:

Dnor5aRUwAAIczp.jpg

The reboot are unwanted by fans by the way, because it has no involvement from anyone in the original franchise, besides, the original franchise is still going too!

The creator, Don Mancini, throwing shades at it by the way, which is obvious how unwanted this film is sksksksk

What do you think of this first look, Horror fans? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sethrb101 said:

Team Don Mancini.

Watch the remake be really good though sksjsjskss

Maybe will check it out when it's on iTunes then? :poot:

Borislshere

I've argued with so many people now but I don't see the big issue? Don is being such a big baby. The director of the remake has shown Don nothing but love yet Don gets on twitter and acts like a 16 year old Stan. The remake is in no way going to affect the future of Chucky films so I don't understand why he's being so bitter. 

Anyways I love the new look. Way better than the last two films. 

And Don didn't Create the  'Chucky" Character, That was all Tom Holland. 

Just now, Wolf Boy said:

Looks like Ginger Minge.

Oh gurl :poot:

Space Cowboy

Not everything needs a remake? gosh hollywood is so full of cash cows. Is there no more creative integrity? All the same.

WhiteWitch
3 minutes ago, Jaime01 said:

Not everything needs a remake? gosh hollywood is so full of cash cows. Is there no more creative integrity? All the same.

They’ve said this for decades. You’d think ppl would get tired of saying that since remakes still sell. 

6 minutes ago, Jaime01 said:

Our girl is staring in ASIB, a movie that has had 4 remakes.

Borislshere
7 minutes ago, Jaime01 said:

Remakes have been happening since the beginning of Hollywood. It's time to accept them. I mean Gaga is starring in the 3rd remake of ASIB. 

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, JMelgar94 said:

They’ve said this for decades. You’d think ppl would get tired of saying that since remakes still sell. 

DhHiYinVQAAHGPs.jpg:large

aaron l
13 minutes ago, Jaime01 said:

We also need to respect remakes though, without some of them, so much of our newer generations wouldn't check out the originals. Plus some remakes are worth a watch. There's a lot of creative integrity actually, maybe not always in Hollywood, but you can find amazing indie films these days.

Archived