💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Perfume

Roboboy

Featured Posts

If you have never heard of Perfume (the Japanese girl band), then please read on.

'Perfume' are a Japanese three-piece unit, first formed in Hiroshima in the early 2000s. They are currently one of the biggest artists in Japan, and have been one of the biggest groups ever to come out of Japan. They're style is characterised by auto-tuned, robotic vocals (at least in their earlier music), innovative electronics and synchronised dancing. The group is made up of three members, Nocchi (30), Kashiyuka (29) and A-Chan (29). 

They really are a great band, and even though they don't write any of their music or produce it, you may love some their music, especially if you love ARTPOP. Some of their songs, like Chocolate Disco, are very cutesy but still cool. And they really have amazing production.

Here's a clip from their 2014 Tokyo Dome show. It shows their dancing ability, their ferocious music, and their incredible dancing and technology. This one is amazing. 

Here's another vid from the same show:

Their new album, 'Future Pop' just came out. Which, in my opinion, is not as exciting. But still good. Here's their latest video for the title track (came out yesterday). This one is a little cutesy:

And some of my favourite Perfume videos/performances - THE FIRST ONE IS MY FAVE PERFUME SONG OMG IT'S AMAZING

Ok and there are other great ones too including NIGHT FLIGHT and FAKE IT (especially if you like dance music). Ok sorry for wasting your time if you don't like it! But Perfume is a band you have to really get to know before you make up your mind on whether you like them or not.....but really you should stan. :trollga:

6 minutes ago, Sunny said:

we stan! dream fighter is still an iconic timeless bop

yaaaaassss

31 minutes ago, jsn said:

Stream LEVEL3 fats

tumblr_inline_pffd9ynRZj1vmv7tz_1280.gif

Some of my faves are 1mm, secret secret, and one room disco.

OMGG YES!!! hi btw

StarlightSeiya

Yaaaas. I've been stanning them since Chocolate Disco. I got the opportunity to see them live!! They came to New York in 2016. I took a long 12 hour trip there just to see them(visit family too :huntyga:). One of the best concerts I've ever been too.

JPN is my favorite album of theirs. 不自然なガール being my favorite single. Ugh...their minds!

Bone Apple Tea bebe

I was able to see them in 2014 when they came to New York, but I couldn't afford to go again in 2016 (plane ticket was much more expensive for whatever reason).  They'll probably be announcing more worldwide tour dates soon to go along with their Japan Future Pop tour dates; hopefully I can make it this time.

54 minutes ago, jsn said:

Stream LEVEL3 fats

tumblr_inline_pffd9ynRZj1vmv7tz_1280.gif

Some of my faves are 1mm, secret secret, and one room disco.

NOCCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

DONAJENDRO

Spending All My Time live in Cannes or something is that performance. I'm not a huge fan but their music (from what I've heard) goes off 

Mad Onna

Here's a few other of their cool performances

Perfume no Okite (2010 version; there's a 2016 version too but I personally don't think it was as good as this one :laughga:)

JPN Special 

First song is Edge (triangle mix) and second song is Magic of Love

This one is good if someone wants to hear a bit of their voices without the effects that are in a lot of their songs; it was for a big Disney anniversary production a few years ago.

9 hours ago, Mad Onna said:

Spending All My Time live in Cannes or something is that performance. I'm not a huge fan but their music (from what I've heard) goes off 

Yes it's amazing. If you like that performance I suggest you listen to 1mm, and maybe FUSION, or Party Maker. 

Archived