💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Truth about Ticketmaster

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Ticketmaster, which is owned by live entertainment juggernaut Live Nation, enlists resellers to grab batches of tickets from its site and then flip them for higher prices on a Ticketmaster-owned, invite-only platform called TradeDesk (toutedby the company as “The most powerful ticket sales tool. Ever”), according to the report. Ticketmaster gets extra fees from the pricier resale tickets on top of its fees from selling the original ticket. CBC and Toronto Star journalists were told that despite the existence of a Ticketmaster “buyer abuse” division that looks for suspicious online activity in ticket sales, the company turns a blind eye to its TradeDesk users. A sales representative told one of the undercover journalists that there are brokers with “literally a couple of hundred accounts” on TradeDesk, and that it’s “not something that we look at or report.”

Ticketmaster has sued groups in the past for using bots to grab up live events tickets from its site, which prompted counterclaims that Ticketmaster was itself supplying scalpers with bot software — which, per this week’s investigation, TradeDesk appears to be doing.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/ticketmaster-cheating-scalpers-726353/

Panchecco
50 minutes ago, Andreu said:

We been knew

at least in Barcelona 

I think Europe in general is used to this, the same scandal happened a few years ago in Italy

gagaisitalian

This company is so fraudulent.

They just got out of a huge lawsuit in which they were overcharging for shipping and now this?

And don't get me started on how they've added so many ****ing "platinum tickets" to every event.

Lextyr97

This just made me recheck the Joanne World Tour dates and she honestly did incredibly well, I’m shook. She did 2 mil on a 19k date. That’s amazing

Archived