opinion

ASIB promo in the Netherlands

Dutch

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

Nobody on Twitter is talking about it,  Twans viewers seems to exist only of some Gaga fans tonight :laughga:

Before there was love, there was silence

Jeroen Bloeming

We went from Gaga to Madonna to Justin Timberlake to Mariah Carey on RTL LN. What a ride

HighwayFantasy

She is everywhere on RTL :O Rtl boulevard, late night, commercials all day long. I can't :giveup:

Just saw the movie at Pathe, it was so good! People sitting around me loved the movie and a few of them new the lyrics to Shallow :firega:

On 10/2/2018 at 8:16 PM, Why am I on GGD said:

Is everyone going tomorrow as well? :vegas:

I thought movies usually premiered on thursdays but found out it was wednesday when I booked my tickets :giveup:

At first I wanted to go in Den Bosch but I saw that the theatre was nearly sold out :messga:

Omg I went to Den Bosch today. I’m just home

Weasel

Just got back, she did that :nooo:

I was surpised to see the JWT stage make a cameo :huntyga:

9 minutes ago, Coop said:

Just saw the movie at Pathe, it was so good! People sitting around me loved the movie and a few of them new the lyrics to Shallow :firega:

Was there as well! 

DpHitch1992

Just got home after seeing it at pathe city ( Amsterdam). Been so long since Iv been excited to see a film and left the cinem feeling like it was even better then I imagined! 

Free Bitch

I loved the movie so much! Gaga is an amazing actress, literally van alle markten thuis :derpga:.

I went to Pathe de Munt yesterday and a lot of people were crying after the last scene.

That impact. :firega:

Archived