Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Spoiler: Jessica Lange, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson on AHS Apocalypse set

monketsharona

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

My guess is that the Murder House is the sanctuary Michael langdon is talking about

I think Outpost 3 was built on top of the Murder House, since Tate can't leave the house unless it's Halloween or Devil's Night.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Sharyu said:

I think Outpost 3 was built on top of the Murder House, since Tate can't leave the house unless it's Halloween or Devil's Night.

Or maybe Michael found a may to make him out of the MH ? Don't forget he is Antechrist

3 minutes ago, Scathach said:

She was spotted like this on set

OMG :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatic
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

My guess is that the Murder House is the sanctuary Michael langdon is talking about

Love this theory!

1 hour ago, Scathach said:

They have shot so many scenes for this episode, I'm afraid they are going to cut a lot of them like Adina's scene in episode 2...

what was adina's scene? didn't hear about this

Make it stupid!

BornSimon
1 hour ago, River said:

btw there is a lil Asylum connection, those weird people outside that ate the horses and eating people are probably the same creatures from Asylum, the doctor Arden experiments, because they are resisting to Atomic Bomb..

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20121103075604

No, the doctor shot them all dead.

19 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

No, the doctor shot them all dead.

Maybe some survived or escaped and had kids? their purpose was to save the human race by having kids..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Scathach
46 minutes ago, slayo said:

what was adina's scene? didn't hear about this

https://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-apocalypse-adina-porter-dinah-stevens/

"We still don't know a lot about Dinah, and even Venable admitted she doesn't know much about her either. Is Dinah deliberately being enigmatic? 

Adina Porter: I think so, because American Horror Story, it's all about reveals and leading you down one path and then you go another way. So as an actor, we don't get all of the scripts beforehand so that we can't create an arc. You have to go with what's on the page and then trust that it will all work out. And I have to tell you that there's a lot of editing that went on [in Wednesday's episode], so even what I shot and then what was the final product are really two different things. So I'm surprised they're keeping Dinah even more of a secret. There were more things that were revealed that were not included, so who knows what's gonna happen!"

Do we know how many episodes are in this season? These actors deserve more than 10 eps. Maybe 25 like a full year of content

VOLANTIS

I really think Coven is the sanctuary and Murder house is only just included for Michael's background story.

And as someone said, the Outpost 3 is built on top of Murder house and that would mean the Rubber man could be Tate. So we have Evan Peters f****ing himself literally. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived