Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tara Savelo talking about leaving Haus

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

some people thought they had a feud but all this time she was suffering 💔 she is a good person and deserves all the best.

This was pretty much confirmed ages ago, and people still thought it was a feud? I mean, I can see why, but come on.

Hope her recovery went well. She seems to be doing much better.

3 points in and ready for more

JustifyMyLove

The weird thing is that I never saw them again together. Gaga barely acknowledges her friendship with her nowadays such like when Brandon and Colleen left for their personal projects 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

The BPD Monster
26 minutes ago, Miel said:

This was pretty much confirmed ages ago, and people still thought it was a feud? I mean, I can see why, but come on.

Hope her recovery went well. She seems to be doing much better.

I became a little monster in 2013 and I didn't know what was the reason until now :shrug:

The BPD Monster
23 minutes ago, chun li said:

she's such a babe 

how come did gaga never met her again tho? they were such good friends apparently 

I think the have met again but in private

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

The weird thing is that I never saw them again together. Gaga barely acknowledges her friendship with her nowadays such like when Brandon and Colleen left for their personal projects 

Same. And same with her dogs :selena: I think she saw our messy tweets and threads about them and decided to not talk about them anymore :saladga:

joannesrats
19 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

Same. And same with her dogs :selena: I think she saw our messy tweets and threads about them and decided to not talk about them anymore :saladga:

Wouldn't surprise me, this fanbase is mean and ugly. 

6 hours ago, PersianHunty said:

I became a little monster in 2013 and I didn't know what was the reason until now :shrug:

That's fair, absolutely.

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

No :laughga:

eye_emoji.gif

3 points in and ready for more

Archived