Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The JWT footage was for ASIB

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Guys, I saw this thread about the JWT DVD. But I think they never planned something Joanne related. Here is why...

*possible spoilers*

So there is a part (as I said in an older thread) where Ally gives a concert. And guess what Stage is used in the movie: The JWT Stage :trollga: So my point is... There has to be some shooting of this at the JWT. And I am speaking from HD professional movie cameras. So now tell me...If Hamburg and Birmingham where filmed for the JWT DVD...when did they film the ASIB shots? :sure: You get my point? At no other date you had a professional filming crew...So my bet is that this footage was for ASIB and the JWT DVD can finally Rest In Peace in all the GGD Theorie threads...

(And if we actually get one, just forget this thread :selena:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4 Gaga made the JWT just to film some scenes for ASIB and when it was done she cancelled it :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Inb4 Gaga made the JWT just to film some scenes for ASIB and when it was done she cancelled it :poot:

Omg, shush, 3/3 of my dates got cancelled, don’t remind me :messga:

MonsterOfficial

she filmed the whole JWT show just for ASIB as Gaga? :ladyhaha:

I think they filmed a part for ASIB when Bradley was in the audience in Philadelphia (obviously he has to be there to direct)

exorcise my mind

SwissMonster

Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

she filmed the whole JWT show just for ASIB as Gaga? :ladyhaha:

I think they filmed a part for ASIB when Bradley was in the audience in Philadelphia (obviously he has to be there to direct)

No, they possibly filmed the hole show to get good crowd and dancer shots

SwissMonster
Just now, ARTBOP said:

Nope, she wouldn't have filmed Scheisse and Bad Romance twice if she only needed crowd shots. Next.

Because the stage broke! And guess what...the platform was moving in the movie...so if it was for ASIB it’s normal they did it a second time

AlexanderMagno

How do we know the stage used in the movie is from the JWT? It's confirmed?

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. Sounds something accurate. But then, explain how the visuals of the JWT would fit the movie. Is Ally going to dress up exactly like Gaga on tour? That doesn't sound right... And the music, what will she sing? Changing the costumes, the songs, even the audience (a Little Monsters crowd is not exactly Ally style, I think). Thinking about that, sounds a bit far fetched.

Anyway, I think that if the JWT DVD was coming, it should have come a long time ago, so whatever that footage was meant for, it will remain locked.

5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I've actually started believing these conspiracy theories from Gaga :toofunny:

MonsterOfficial
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Because the stage broke! And guess what...the platform was moving in the movie...so if it was for ASIB it’s normal they did it a second time

??? why would they need Gaga's discography in the movie lmao

exorcise my mind

SpookyKid

Not really, why would she record a whole show for a max 5 min part of the movie? 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

SwissMonster
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

How do we know the stage used in the movie is from the JWT? It's confirmed?

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. Sounds something accurate. But then, explain how the visuals of the JWT would fit the movie. Is Ally going to dress up exactly like Gaga on tour? That doesn't sound right... And the music, what will she sing? Changing the costumes, the songs, even the audience (a Little Monsters crowd is not exactly Ally style, I think). Thinking about that, sounds a bit far fetched.

Anyway, I think that if the JWT DVD was coming, it should have come a long time ago, so whatever that footage was meant for, it will remain locked.

I've actually started believing these conspiracy theories from Gaga :toofunny:

I saw the movie :vegas:

Also to respond your second question. Not not as Gaga exactly but almost, just with an orange wig...but she becomes a pop star indeed

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

And it's crucial to the film's story that the platforms are moving? :laughga:
They needed those shots SO MUCH that they got in a whole film crew in TWO DIFFERENT arenas just for those shots?

I find that hard to believe.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Not really, why would she record a whole show for a max 5 min part of the movie? 

To get good footage where they can choose from...

2 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

??? why would they need Gaga's discography in the movie lmao

You know they can edit that with today’s technology? :huntyga:

SpookyKid

I saw the movie :vegas:

Also to respond your second question. Not not as Gaga exactly but almost, just with an orange wig...but she becomes a pop star indeed

But she isn't wearing an orange wig on none of the recorded shows :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

You know they can edit that with today’s technology? :huntyga:

Then she wouldn't be singing live

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Admin changed the title to The JWT footage was for ASIB
  • Bear locked this topic

Archived