💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

“I can’t wait to introduce you to your little sister soon. #LG6”

theahsfan

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

I think he meant ASIB with LG6 back then.. :oprah:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Reality
12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I think he meant ASIB with LG6 back then.. :oprah:

How would ASIB be "ARTPOP's little sister?" 

He's definitely talking about LG6. I mean, at this point I'm not worried about when it's coming cause ASIB is our focus right now, but it's obvious he's talking about LG6.

🖤👹

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

How would ASIB be "ARTPOP's little sister?" 

He's definitely talking about LG6. I mean, at this point I'm not worried about when it's coming cause ASIB is our focus right now, but it's obvious he's talking about LG6.

Because he said that he was working on ASIB during the studio sessions at that time in his interview

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Reality
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Because he said that he was working on ASIB during the studio sessions at that time in his interview

He could be working on ASIB and LG6 though... 

I doubt he would describe a soundtrack for a movie as a relative to one of Gaga's other albums. We have to remember that ASIB isn't just about Gaga. Yeah, she's a lead character, but she's not the only person in the movie. Plus, it's not even "her album." It's Ally's and Jack's.

🖤👹

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

He could be working on ASIB and LG6 though... 

I doubt he would describe a soundtrack for a movie as a relative to one of Gaga's other albums. We have to remember that ASIB isn't just about Gaga. Yeah, she's a lead character, but she's not the only person in the movie. Plus, it's not even "her album." It's Ally's and Jack's.

I know, I'm not an ASIB promoter either hon, I'm on your side... I'm battling for LG6 literally everyday, but everyone here is hyped for ASIB now. I'm waiting 5 years on a pop album and I'm kinda depressed about the fact that LG6 is probably taking another year to release...

Reality
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I know, I'm not an ASIB promoter either hon, I'm on your side... I'm battling for LG6 literally everyday, but everyone here is hyped for ASIB now. I'm waiting 5 years on a pop album and I'm kinda depressed about the fact that LG6 is probably taking another year to release...

I am a ASIB promoter though :awkney:

🖤👹

DutchHooker
Just now, M Monstre said:

I am a ASIB promoter though :awkney:

O I had the feeling you weren't :awkney::vegas:

Still a queen for promoting both :vegas:

Archived