💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Cher - One Of Us

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Is it too early to declare Cher the queen of 2018? Because Dancing Queen, her ABBAcover album, gets more iconic by the day. The living legend is set to unveil the LP, which was inspired by her scene-stealing role in this summer’s blockbuster Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, next Friday (September 28). In the meantime, she is keeping fans sated with the release of her latest buzz track, “One Of Us.” Her rendition of the classic anthem sees her belting out the emotional lyrics over an orchestral production. Her voice sounds as strong as ever, and it is absolutely chill-inducing as she soars through the aching arrangement.

The diva’s new single joins the previously released “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)” and “SOS” on Dancing Queen’stracklist. The previous were campy delights that captured the spirit of the legendary hitmakers while staying true to Cher’s sound. Earlier this week she also dropped a visual for the latter. However, the Burlesque icon opted out of making an appearance in it. Fans hungry for a chance to see her in action will be able to pick up tickets for her Here We Go Again Tour. Kicking off in January 2019, it offers an opportunity for her to revisit some of her biggest hits.

- IDOLATOR

ZephyrInTheSky

giphy.gif

Love her voice on this and love the original. :heart:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

I just bought 3 copies just from this song alone!  Why 3? I have no idea. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Anderson123

This is beautiful. All of the songs have sounded great so far, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to live after listening to The Winner Takes It All. :air: 

9 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I don't understand all the hype about these covers when you can just listen to the original classics :laughga:

I think it's cool to hear some beautiful Abba songs reimagined by a legendary artist such as Cher. Not to talk about these modern but nostalgic productions uuh I liiiive :diane:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Archived