💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Liam Payne ft. French Montana - First Time (official music video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Hard as it may be to imagine someone friend-zoning Liam Payne, that's exactly what happens in the singer's new video for "First Time," his club-pop collab with French Montana.

In the NYC-set vid, which arrived Thursday (September 20), Payne pines after a blonde heartbreaker while wandering the city and its lonely subway stations. Doing his best impression of Drake's moody half-rapped verses, he sings, "You brush me off, yeah, you know I hate it / You playing tough now, don't try to fake it / Girl, you a savage, you ain't no lady." Montana swings through later to pick up Payne in his whip and double down on the "savage like Rihanna" descriptions. After all that after-hours brooding, though, it looks like Payne may finally catch up with his "savage" crush in the end. Because how could anyone resist a reliable guy who always picks up on the first time?!

- MTV

How come a former member of biggest boy group in the world in the 2010s ended up with French Montana? :poot:

He deserve better with the collabs and stuffs. Even Pitbull is better option!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

All of these sexual dance songs are getting very corny and tired, can we have refreshing topics playing on the radio? I wouldn’t mind another Ray Of Light.

it's so sad that they have to throw a feature next to him every time

quavo, j balvin, now french montana..

and the material he has released is basic..his solo career ain't gonna take off that way..NEXT

Sickness

When will he and his team realize no one buys this bad boy image from him? Give it up deelishis! You ain’t no Zayn. 

Archived