💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB Australia Promo?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga hasn't been to Australia since ArtRave and I don't blame her considering the media treated her horrible during ARTPOP and it takes so long to get here. But it's like no one knows or cares about the film/soundtrack. I'm sure they're gonna push advertising when it's closer to the release date, but word of mouth is the best way to get people to go see a film. I just hope we don't go a third era without any promo, an interview with Gaga and Bradley on a morning show will be enough to some buzz around the film here. 

What do other Aussie monsters think? Are we gonna get any promo for this era or is it gonna be the same as ARTPOP and Joanne? :vegas:

Lord Temptation

I think Gaga wants to come back but the flight would be such a killer, even for people who don’t have fibromyalgia that 24 hour flight is just hell. Also as you mention the media here were very harsh on her during ArtRave. Maybe the studios will send Bradley only, or maybe they’ll just do live satellite interviews :messga:

I went to a conference for work this week and the suppliers for ASIB (both the movie and soundtrack) are really pushing it to do well in the Australian market. No word though of Gaga coming here to do promo for it! I did however score a double pass to go see it when it gets released. Yas!

Bradley

She had six shows in Australia, visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane, and all of them sold out.

Most critics also praised the artRAVE. I think there's one or two that didn't like it but most journalists praised the tour.

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I went to a conference for work this week and the suppliers for ASIB (both the movie and soundtrack) are really pushing it to do well in the Australian market. No word though of Gaga coming here to do promo for it! I did however score a double pass to go see it when it gets released. Yas!

Where do you work? :shocked: so jelly

I doubt she’ll come here, we’ve barely promoted it and it’s too late to start tbh. Don’t know if that kind of film goes off here. We’ve had heavy promo for Ladies In Black which is the same distributor as ASIB but only because it’s an Aussie production. Whereas The Spy Who Dumped Me & Crazy Rich Asians (also Roadshow/Warner Bros) didn’t do that great. Spy Who Dumped Me had an “exclusive” on The Project but it was literally just Kate McKinnon/Mila Kunis interviews they recycled from YouTube. They didn’t come here and we didn’t send any reporter over there. Pathetic really. While we love Gaga, Australia’s not into sappy romance movies so my hope is minimal for big press over here...

Xoxo Adriana

I don't think thats the reason why Gaga doesn't come here anymore. Australia was like one of the first international countries that Gaga debuted #1 in in the beginning of her career, also every time she does shows here they always sell out like crazy. I remember when she did the SB last year the Australian media were buzzing about it and praising her amazing vocals.

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Any idea of when they're gonna start promoting it? 

skeletal-hooker

don't forget about us down in NZ, she hasn't been here since Born This Way! so far haven't seen much (or any) promo at all for ASIB.

thatfoxyfeeling
13 hours ago, skeletal-hooker said:

don't forget about us down in NZ, she hasn't been here since Born This Way! so far haven't seen much (or any) promo at all for ASIB.

I feel like she is gonna pull a Madge and not come to Oceania for years. :messga:

Archived