💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

At my theater, ASIB is outselling Venom

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

Y'all... I am SHOOK. :giveup:

I live in INDIANA. An overtly-homophobic, conservative state; home of Mike Pence. :fthis:

Naturally, my local theater is offering SEVEN showings for Venom on opening night (October 4th; We do not have any showings for the 2nd or 3rd). They have IMAX, 3D, and standard.  :cryga:

A Star is Born only has two showings in for standard. :messga:

However, I was just looking to see how many tickets ASIB has sold (for curiosity, not an obsessive thing :stalkga:) and the first showing has sold 25 tickets. :legend:(12 are guaranteed me and my friends, 8+ are going to get tickets). The second showing has sold 0 though. So, without my group, 13 more seats have been filled. 

Venom has sold 12 tickets for all seven showings. :huntyga:

Talent won and the homosexual agenda advances yet again. :vegas: Prepare your wigs ladies, Ally Cooper has ARRIVED.

NotMyFlop
1 minute ago, TheHolyFool said:

I wonder who one of your 8+ friends are :triggered:

We are literally five feet apart and you had to throw all this shade on GGD. 

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

ferretti

This is not the same in NYC, but I'm going Oct 5th to Lincoln Sq AMC at 730 if anyone wants to join me and my twelve friends!

disco stick tester, inquire within

It's because nobody really cares about Venom, they succeed in f-cking this up too.. the only way to bring some hype for it, it's if Spidey is there for a cameo and confirming that it's in the MCU universe..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Yaaaas. I hope it does well in the UK

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Keep updating it please.

Things may advances nearer to the release date.

People just unsure about Venom since the trailers does not give enough reason. And the last time sony did their own Spiderman movie they really ruined lololol, so yeah, the only selling points now just Tom Hardy.

3 hours ago, River said:

It's because nobody really cares about Venom, they succeed in f-cking this up too.. the only way to bring some hype for it, it's if Spidey is there for a cameo and confirming that it's in the MCU universe..

Feige will never allow that :giggle:

It is confirmed. 

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/13/venom-movie-not-part-mcu/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NotMyFlop
8 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Wait I live in Indiana too 

:giveup:

The cornfield mid-State gays have SNAPPED. :firega: Giving Gaga all the coins.

TheHolyFool
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Wait I live in Indiana too 

:giveup:

The idea that 3 Gaga stans all with GGD accounts could be in a theatre at once has me shook :ladyhaha:

Archived